Author Topic: Rep. Adam Schiff Warns Trump After Roger Stone Sentencing: Pardoning Would Be ‘Breathtaking Act Of C  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Adam Schiff Warns Trump After Roger Stone Sentencing: Pardoning Would Be ‘Breathtaking Act Of Corruption’

Justin Caruso
Contributor
February 20, 2020 1:41 PM ET

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff called Trump associate Roger Stone’s sentence “justified” in a tweet Thursday, also warning President Donald Trump that pardoning Stone would be “corruption.”

“Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and threatening a witness. He did it to cover up for Trump,” Schiff said. “His sentence is justified. It should go without saying, but to pardon Stone when his crimes were committed to protect Trump would be a breathtaking act of corruption.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/20/adam-schiff-trump-potential-roger-stone-pardon-corruption/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

If TRUMP is going to pardon Roger Stone and IMO he should along with Manafort I am sure he will not consult Schiff. In fact he really could give a S*** what he thinks or has to say. If anything he should let RUDY look at Schiff and his Criminal Activity. Something a real AG should be doing rather than protecting them? :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Pardon talk is premature.  Stone may very well walk because of the corrupt, perjuring Jury Foreman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The ONLY bench the POS judge in this case needs to be sitting on is in Central Park, with a bag of popcorn for the pigeons!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The ONLY bench the POS judge in this case needs to be sitting on is in Central Park, with a bag of popcorn for the pigeons!

Speaking of pigeons

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,392483.msg2153472/topicseen.html#msg2153472
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is Schiff code for, "If you pardon Stone, we will impeach you again." That is exactly what he is saying.
But, Pencil Neck and his mommy the Wicked Witch plan to impeach him again anyway, no matter what he does.
So really, Trump has nothing to lose. The Dems have already shot their bullet and missed.
It will be impossible for them to reload and fire again before the election.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is Schiff code for, "If you pardon Stone, we will impeach you again." That is exactly what he is saying.
But, Pencil Neck and his mommy the Wicked Witch plan to impeach him again anyway, no matter what he does.
So really, Trump has nothing to lose. The Dems have already shot their bullet and missed.
It will be impossible for them to reload and fire again before the election.

Impeach him again, pencil-neck!  Harder! :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's megalomania and hubris of the Left on display for all to see. Schiff, Pelosi, the MSM, all think they are light years smarter, better and more elite than Trump, or any Republican as far as that goes. They think Trump and his supporters are all retarded buffoons, and they say so openly and frequently. It drives them batty that they can't seem to hurt him and that more than half the country supports him.

They cannot explain this to themselves. It is making them literally insane. The Left thought Trump would be a pushover boob that they could control and kick around at will. Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, the MSM, and the Left in general all thought they were more powerful than the President. That is why we see statements like this coming from Schiff. Pelosi thought she could intimidate and control the Senate to do her will and Schiff believes he can frighten and intimidate Trump with veiled threats of another impeachment.

The Left/Democrats will never get it. They have to do their daily Stuart Smalley affirmations in the mirror. I AM SMARTER THAN TRUMP! I AM BETTER THAN THEM! I BETTER THAN THE DEPLORABLES! Just to maintain what is left of their sanity. And failure after failure does not dissuade them. Reality does not dissuade them. They have always had it in their minds that Trump and his supporters are stupid rubes, and no amount of facts to the contrary will ever get through to them.

People do not actually support Trump. If we could just get our 'enlightened message' out in a way that the flyover idiots can understand, they would drop Trump like a hot potato. Because we are the real legitimate rulers. We are the elite. Why can't they see that?!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 08:22:51 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. The Constitution does not place limits on Presidents' pardon authority.

2. Minimally, Trump is likely to let the whole motion and appeals process to play out.

3. The judge's claim that Stone was "covering up for Trump" - a cover-up that Mueller proved could not happen - demonstrates that the judge was prejudiced. Further, the judge demonstrated that prejudice by disallowing challenges during voir dire to clearly prejudiced potential jurors. And the jury foreman has demonstrated very clearly that she was prejudiced. All in all, Stone's verdict looks likely to be overturned.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
1. The Constitution does not place limits on Presidents' pardon authority.

2. Minimally, Trump is likely to let the whole motion and appeals process to play out.

3. The judge's claim that Stone was "covering up for Trump" - a cover-up that Mueller proved could not happen - demonstrates that the judge was prejudiced. Further, the judge demonstrated that prejudice by disallowing challenges during voir dire to clearly prejudiced potential jurors. And the jury foreman has demonstrated very clearly that she was prejudiced. All in all, Stone's verdict looks likely to be overturned.

It will take an appeal, hopefully to a panel of Circuit Judges not appointed by Clinton or O'Bastard.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mrclose

Marc Rich

Chelsea Manning
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Schiffty is so tiresome.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org