Author Topic: Barr said he's considering quitting over Trump tweets, reports say  (Read 455 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Well, another one bites the dust!  Quitting over Trump tweets?  The more I think about it, it sounds like a lame excuse.  What has he done since he's been the AG?  Not a whole lot other than review the Mueller investigation which left a lot of holes and questions.  Perhaps Trump should consider Pam Bondi as his next AG.  I wasn't a fan of hers when she was AG for FL, but she was awesome during the impeachment trial.

Barr said he's considering quitting over Trump tweets, reports say

Attorney General Bill Barr told people close to him that he's considering stepping down over President Trump's tweets, multiple reports said Tuesday, days after Barr admitted that Trump's tweeting made it "'impossible for me to do my job."......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-said-hes-considering-quitting-over-trump-tweets-reports-say
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 03:24:47 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Barr said he's considering quitting over Trump tweets, reports say
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 03:34:19 am »
CNN also reporting -- Trump admitting that he makes Barr's job harder. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/18/politics/barr-resign-trump-tweets/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 03:45:24 am »
CNN also reporting -- Trump admitting that he makes Barr's job harder. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/18/politics/barr-resign-trump-tweets/index.html

Every news outlet is reporting this based on the WAPO speculation.  What they're not reporting is the DOJ's denial @libertybele

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 03:47:53 am »
Attorney General William Barr has considered resigning...
Not IS considering... big difference... Not a sole on earth has not considered quitting...

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 04:01:29 am »

Only a fool would mess with this Winning Team.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 04:31:52 am »

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 07:06:20 am »
Every news outlet is reporting this based on the WAPO speculation.  What they're not reporting is the DOJ's denial @libertybele
Same Reporter Caught In The Past Lying…WAPO of course…
The WaPo reporter – @mattzap – pushing the Barr quitting story…
Is the same reporter who lied that the altered Carter Page FISA evidence (CIA/Clinesmith) didn't affect the validity of the FISA application.
(It did.)  ht/Techno

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 08:30:36 am »

And Blogojevich walks today after being pardoned by Trump.

Don't know if I can keep standing all this winning.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 10:23:56 am »
Perhaps Trump should consider Pam Bondi as his next AG. 
Rod Blagojevich is now available too.