Author Topic: Bette Midler Takes Trump’s Video Seriously: ‘If He Wins Again, He Will Rule You Until He Dies, You  (Read 364 times)

rangerrebew

Bette Midler Takes Trump’s Video Seriously: ‘If He Wins Again, He Will Rule You Until He Dies, You Die, Or Both’
By Craig Bannister | February 6, 2020 | 10:02am EST

“YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, DON’T YOU? IT’S NOT. HE MEANS IT,” actress Bette Midler warned Tuesday in reaction to a playful video posted by President Donald Trump after his Senate acquittal on both counts of impeachment.

Minutes after his acquittal in the Senate, Pres. Trump trolled Democrats by posting a video of Trump-for-president campaign signs for each of the next four years – up to the year 90000 A.D., and beyond.

Midler reacted by posting a message – in all caps – warning her followers that Trump was not joking and that, if he wins reelection, “HE WILL RULE YOU UNTIL HE DIES”:

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/bette-midler-takes-trumps-video-seriously-if-he-wins-again-he-will-rule-you

Online mountaineer

Leftists have no sense of humor. That's why they can't meme.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

This seems to be a common theme with the last three or so presidents. Their opposition is convinced that they will not leave office. I for sure heard it with George W Bush and again with Barack Obama.

Trump is probably going to be reelected but after he serves his two terms I’m confident that he will step aside like every president has done before him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

This seems to be a common theme with the last three or so presidents. Their opposition is convinced that they will not leave office. I for sure heard it with George W Bush and again with Barack Obama.

Trump is probably going to be reelected but after he serves his two terms I’m confident that he will step aside like every president has done before him
In 2004 when G. W. Bush was running for a second term, my liberal stepdaughter and her liberal husband made plans to leave for Canada if he won, because they were sure he'd institute a draft.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Leftists have no sense of humor. That's why they can't meme.
So fun. Trump can't help but to troll the Left. It is too easy, and too much fun.
They are indoctrinated into R. Maddow's and Chrissy Thrill's conspiracies which make them believe anything.
And they really have no sense of humor at all.

But I have to say seriously, President Trump is the new messiah, and he will reign until the end of times.
In fact, there is a lot of discussion going on even now that he will rule from Jerusalem in his ongoing terms of office.
The Left is just going to have to get used to it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline darroll

I don't think President Trump wants to be bashed for eternity.