Author Topic: Gaetz: Pelosi May Have Broken the Law in Ripping Up Speech  (Read 1368 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Gaetz: Pelosi May Have Broken the Law in Ripping Up Speech
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2020, 04:07:31 pm »
@Cyber Liberty,  I am not suggesting we "surrender".   I am suggesting we step back from the abyss.

Surrender is what happens when one side wants to win at all costs while the other continually 'steps back from the abyss'.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2020, 04:07:42 pm »
Dems first.  They lit this fire.

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2020, 04:10:23 pm »
With that attitude we all burn to death.

Cave in to the Rats in the name of "comity" and we're slaves.  That's the choice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2020, 04:11:09 pm »
Surrender is what happens when one side wants to win at all costs while the other continually 'steps back from the abyss'.

Bingo.  And I think Nancy Pelosi just declared total war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2020, 04:15:14 pm »

:yowsa: And I, for one, am sick to death of that!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2020, 04:23:21 pm »
Dems first.  They lit this fire.

It appears you are prepared to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.    Trump's SOTU speech marks the way forward - prosperity and national pride are the winning issues here,  not hyper-partisanship and bloviating rage.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2020, 04:25:56 pm »
Legality aside, it's kind of pathetic that Nancy had to 'pre-rip' her copy of the speech and even then had to tear it up 2 pages at a time.  How weak does one have to be that they can't easily rip through a few pieces of paper? 

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 04:26:48 pm »
It appears you are prepared to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.    Trump's SOTU speech marks the way forward - prosperity and national pride are the winning issues here,  not hyper-partisanship and bloviating rage.

You haven't yet learned "nice" only means "lose" in the present state of affairs.  It can only get better if the Rats are punished for violating comity, and not before.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2020, 04:26:48 pm »

The Speech had the spirit of the Reagan SOTU stuff of the mid '80's.

Can you imagine if the dims had gone mouth frothing bat shit crazy with that?  These POS' are self destructing, and I am enjoying the hell out it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 04:30:21 pm »

I guess you have to really believe the left is a corrupt and corrosive force in order to see the need to utterly defeat it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2020, 04:31:15 pm »
The Speech had the spirit of the Reagan SOTU stuff of the mid '80's.

Can you imagine if the dims had gone mouth frothing bat shit crazy with that?  These POS' are self destructing, and I am enjoying the hell out it.

So am I.  Stay the course, don't give in.  It's the only way to punish the Rats at the ballot box.  If the GOP goes all doe-eyed, the voters will have no reason to replace the Rats.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2020, 04:31:40 pm »
I have no problem with opposing folks for political differences, but indicting them?

@Jazzhead

I have no problem with indicting the evil old bitch,and sentencing her to be hanged for treason. I'd buy a ticket to watch it.

Pelosi is an agent of the Chinese Government. She is pimping out her position for personal profits,funneling the money through her husbands law practice. She IS the one that tipped the Chinese off to the upcoming BATF raid on Norinco Headquarters at Long Beach the day before the raid was scheduled,allowing ALL the Chinese agents in the US to fly out of the country within hours of the BATF briefing a Senate Committee she chairs on the upcoming raid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 04:33:05 pm »
Well, she does like to say no one is above the law (except for illegal immigrants). 

@Lando Lincoln

And she and her husband,of course. Oh,and their kid,who was sitting on the same board as Hunter,drawing the same kickback money,and NONE of the press attention.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2020, 04:36:23 pm »
Look at it this way:  A senile old lady (Pelosi) just ripped up some paper.  She is also prone to lying without any provocation.  If this ever went to the SC, they would let her off with being too loony.  :cool:

@conservativevoter

She is NEVER going to be formally charged with anything. At MOST,she will be allowed to resign,and then hailed far and wide as a great leader. The radical left that has now all but taken over control of the Dim party would probably be glad to see her go so they can replace her with their own traitor,but the geezers still left in control will never allow her to be charged with anything.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2020, 04:37:49 pm »
@Lando Lincoln

And she and her husband,of course. Oh,and their kid,who was sitting on the same board as Hunter,drawing the same kickback money,and NONE of the press attention.

Congress created the situation where they all get rich.  Insider trading, which will get a normal person thrown in jail, is legal for Congressmen because they exempted themselves from the law.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2020, 04:40:24 pm »

Go read this and get back to me @Jazzhead

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2020, 04:45:05 pm »
I don't think anything will happen either as the DEMS are above the law.  Why is that though?  The GOP has failed time and time again to get up off their butts and go after them.  The other problem lies with the DOJ itself.  Not quite sure about Barr -- but he needs to start doing his job and start indicting some people.  If he doesn't -- we need a new AG.

@libertybele

I pay no attention to Barr or any other AG because all any of them ever do is follow the wishes of the current US President.

Think about that one for a minute and consider the current US President is VERY likely to get re-elected,and you can be sure he will be even more charming and accommodating to the DNC than he is now once he is sworn in again and will never face election again.

Plus,unlike Previous alleged Republican presidents,he has not had any obligations due to past favors to let the Dims slide on anything they do. The contrary is true. They have been after him 24/7 since the day he beat Bubbette!

If Trump wins re-election,things just MIGHT get VERY interesting. Especially when you consider the federal judges he has appointed to office.

I will add this. The day AFTER the upcoming elections,we need to start looking around for another non-career politician to replace him in 2024. IF we can find someone suitable and he or she wins,we just might still be able to save America as a free and independent nation.

If,instead,one of the usual suspect career politicians wins in 2024,chances are it will immediately go right back to "business as usual".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2020, 04:48:54 pm »

The comity that has characterized the American two party system for most of its existence

The problem is that prior to Trump,America hasn't been a 2 party system since Reagan left office. It has been a One Party Globalist System with two branches competing to see who gets the biggest cut of the spoils. This is why I had the Bush Crime Family so much. Whores,every damn one of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2020, 04:52:15 pm »
With that attitude we all burn to death.

Yeah,what the hell?

Why not just become surrender monkeys,like the French? After all,we don't stand to lose anything but our freedoms,right?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2020, 05:00:15 pm »

@Jazzhead

Your problem is you are of the "mushy middle" of politics,and probably one of those people who describe themselves as a "financial conservative and a social moderate".

What you people fail to realize is the Globalist left is in charge of the Dim Party,and they are NOT fighting to "retain equality". They are fighting to win,and if they win there is never going to be a return to individual freedoms until and unless there is a successful revolution,something virtually impossible in this day of instant communications and the government ability to shut down access to anyone's assets in the blink of an eye.

We either start fighting to win,or we are lost forever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2020, 05:01:52 pm »
Legality aside, it's kind of pathetic that Nancy had to 'pre-rip' her copy of the speech and even then had to tear it up 2 pages at a time.  How weak does one have to be that they can't easily rip through a few pieces of paper?

@Polly Ticks

I think it is hilarious that it was so obvious she had rehearsed the whole thing,and is now trying to pass it off as a response.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2020, 05:02:51 pm »
You haven't yet learned "nice" only means "lose" in the present state of affairs.  It can only get better if the Rats are punished for violating comity, and not before.

@Cyber Liberty

There HAS to be consequences to treason other than fat bank accounts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2020, 05:09:09 pm »
Congress created the situation where they all get rich.  Insider trading, which will get a normal person thrown in jail, is legal for Congressmen because they exempted themselves from the law.

@Cyber Liberty

I am not sure they FORMALLY exempted themselves from the law. I think it is more of a case of "If you don't tell on me,I won't tell on you". A "Gentleman's agreement" to act in ungentlemanly ways.

Notice how NONE of the mainstream media,neither print nor broadcast,has even whispered a word about the children of Kerry,Polosi,Biden,and one other I can't remember right at the moment,all sit on the same board,and all have the same qualifications to set on a corporate board,none at all?

The vast majority of the goobers in this nation are too busy watching reality tv to be aware of this,but you can bet everything you own that ALL the major media are VERY aware of this corruption,and not a single one is reporting it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:16:40 pm by sneakypete »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2020, 06:03:14 pm »
@Jazzhead

Your problem is you are of the "mushy middle" of politics,and probably one of those people who describe themselves as a "financial conservative and a social moderate".

No, my "problem" is that I fear Trump is likely to lose, and that a Dem President is likely to call out the dogs and threaten scores of Administration officials with indictments that will, at a minimum, ruin them financially.   Obviously, this means the GOP needs to win,  and that means it needs to address the stark difference between the percentage of Americans who approve of how things are going and those who disapprove of Trump himself.   The best way for Trump to address that disparity is to use the SOTU to pivot to a new, more Reaganesque position of optimism, and forego the partisan tit for tat.    Prosperity, peace,  jobs and American greatness are winning issues.  Outside the denizens of political boards like this one,  petulant rage and the settling of partisan scores is NOT.   
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:04:52 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide