Author Topic: Bloomberg Super Bowl: Every Child ‘Has a Right to Live’  (Read 129 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Oops!

So much has been made about former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s use of his billions to win the Democratic presidential nomination.

The one-time Republican has met some stiff resistance from the Left because of his billionaire status and also because of his “stop and frisk” policy as mayor. Now, add one more headache for the Bloomberg campaign. As promised, Bloomberg dumped big dollars into the Super Bowl ad frenzy — targeted to the issue of gun control.

This one features a grief-stricken mother who lost her young son to gun violence. The ad is poignant and sad, leaving one with serious sympathy for the mom. She moves from her son’s death to the larger issue of gun control, saying that Bloomberg will stand up against the “gun lobby.” But then she says, with the most obvious innocence, this (bold print for emphasis supplied):

Mike’s fighting for every child because you have a right to live.

Uh-oh. Mike Bloomberg is running a commercial — during the Super Bowl, before its massive audience — that casually violates the iron-fisted doctrine of today’s Democrats that there is no “right to life” as far as the pro-abortion Left is concerned.
https://spectator.org/bloomberg-super-bowl-every-child-has-a-right-to-live/
Looks like the one more dim-witted Dim has entered the fray.

How can someone back-track on that ad?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Bloomberg Super Bowl: Every Child ‘Has a Right to Live’
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 02:33:27 pm »
It's funny, I never seem to see any ads promoting partial birth abortion - maybe I'm watching the wrong channels?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online goatprairie

Re: Bloomberg Super Bowl: Every Child ‘Has a Right to Live’
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 02:38:50 pm »
He'll probably come out with a new ad that says every child has a right to live only after five years from birth and the child has proved it will not be a burden on its parents who fully expect to enjoy life to the fullest despite having a child.
If the state won't take care of the child when the parents are off on their frequent vacations and nights out, then they have the right to exterminate the useless, little pest liberals will rationalize.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 02:39:49 pm by goatprairie »