Author Topic: Ted Cruz appears to mock Pelosi's SOTU handclap at GOP's successful i  (Read 479 times)

Online libertybele

Good interview with Cruz by Hannity (@link at bottom). (Hand clap @first link).

Ted Cruz appears to mock Pelosi's SOTU handclap at GOP's successful impeachment vote: 'Who did it better?'

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, appeared to have some fun at the expense of Democrats, particularly House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, at the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump.

In a 51-49 vote Friday, the GOP successfully blocked Democrats' efforts to add additional witnesses to the trial.

It was also determined that both the House impeachment managers and Trump's defense team would make closing arguments Monday, with the Senate likely to vote Wednesday to acquit the president of charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

However, during a recess, Cruz was seen talking to colleagues and making a particular hand gesture.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1223369262502379521

Caleb Hull
    ✔
    @CalebJHull

Who did it better?

A) @tedcruz
    B) @SpeakerPelosi

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cruz-nancy-pelosi-clap
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 01:31:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Ted Cruz appears to mock Pelosi's SOTU handclap at GOP's successful i
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 04:04:17 pm »
Karma claps back! Ted Cruz mimics Nancy Pelosi’s SOTU seal clap after Senate vote
February 1, 2020 | Samantha Chang |

Senator Ted Cruz scored kudos from conservatives after mimicking Nancy Pelosi’s derisive seal clap from the 2019 State of the Union address.

In the viral video, Cruz appears to congratulate Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell after Senate Republicans voted down the Democrats’ motion to call additional witnesses.

Keep in mind that during the impeachment of the Democrat-controlled House, the Democrats called 18 witnesses but did not allow Republicans to cross-examine them or even call a single witness of their own.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/01/karma-claps-back-ted-cruz-mimics-nancy-pelosis-sotu-seal-clap-after-senate-vote-881688
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 05:22:06 pm »
LMBO!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 05:43:27 pm »
 :rolling:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2020, 05:51:22 pm »
The "Baby Shark" strikes again, @Polly Ticks!

@Cyber Liberty
LOL - I actually thought the very same thing! 
Pitchers and catchers report in <2 weeks. 
 :beer:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2020, 05:58:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
LOL - I actually thought the very same thing! 
Pitchers and catchers report in <2 weeks. 
 :beer:

It's about time we got some actual "sports" going on!
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 06:03:23 pm »
Mods -- please merge -- had posted in impeachment  :shrug:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,390297.0.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.