Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Vows National Manhunt To Find All The Writers Of The Babylon Bee  (Read 270 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabeth-warren-to-launch-national-manhunt-for-all-the-writers-of-the-babylon-bee

Elizabeth Warren Vows National Manhunt To Find All The Writers Of The Babylon Bee

“When I am president,” Warren told the press, “I immediately will initiate Order 66 and send an elite task force to hunt down and end all disinformation.” Many confused Boomers are expected to end up in prison from this, but Warren explained that the main targets will be the writers of The Babylon Bee, who are to be hunted down and tried for high to medium treason.

It's satire, but is it? Where would Fauxcahontas' false information witch hunt stop?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Can't remove the stripes from a tiger, nor the spots from a leopard.  Sen Elizabeth Warren is just one more pathological liar of so many in the Democommie Party.  To say she is an embarrassment would be an understatement.  She has zero awareness not to realize exactly what her endless lies have done to her campaign.  It was done long ago, and maybe before she got started.  There was no way the Dems would pick her as their nominee.  I have long thought she was a shill for HRC to take votes away from Sanders, and that still might be true, for time will tell.

When HR Clinton continues to indicate she very much would like to be in the mix to get the nomination, then perhaps it is choreographed for her to step in, use as little effort as possible to challenge Trump once more.  I know for many Dems they are choking on the notion a communist will win their nomination.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So much for that "freedom of the press stuff",right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

I know for many Dems they are choking on the notion a communist will win their nomination.

Only if they come right out and say it.  Keep it hidden and that's hunky dory.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  I know for many Dems they are choking on the notion a communist will win their nomination.

@jafo2010

Why? It's been obvious since the early 60's that is the direction they were going.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When HR Clinton continues to indicate she very much would like to be in the mix to get the nomination, then perhaps it is choreographed for her to step in, use as little effort as possible to challenge Trump once more.  I know for many Dems they are choking on the notion a communist will win their nomination.
There is a lot of merit to that idea. In her last campaign, every time she spoke publicly she lost support. That's why she was refusing to campaign and was running away from the media. (along with her seemingly constant 'sicknesses' which many believe was simple alcoholism)

An abbreviated campaign would help her, not hurt her. The more she stays out of the public eye, the better she does. Because she is a mean-spirited vindictive thoroughly unlikeable person. And it comes out clearly every time she speaks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Can't remove the stripes from a tiger, nor the spots from a leopard.  Sen Elizabeth Warren is just one more pathological liar of so many in the Democommie Party.  To say she is an embarrassment would be an understatement.  She has zero awareness not to realize exactly what her endless lies have done to her campaign.  It was done long ago, and maybe before she got started.  There was no way the Dems would pick her as their nominee.  I have long thought she was a shill for HRC to take votes away from Sanders, and that still might be true, for time will tell.

I would not be surprised if Clinton came back at the 11th hour for a rematch with Trump. As you said, a short campaign, no time to really muster the troops against her, last minute deal would be best for her, strategically.

Besides, even if Epstein didn't kill himself, he's out of the way...

Trump better flip this thing and get her arse in irons.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis