Author Topic: Witness time: Did Eric Ciaramella have a conflict of interest on Ukraine's Burisma?  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 30, 2020
Witness time: Did Eric Ciaramella have a conflict of interest on Ukraine's Burisma?
By Monica Showalter

For all the speculation about what a potential witness John Bolton might say at the Senate impeachment trial, here's a witness who's overdue for a calling in, based on the latest reporting from Paul Sperry:

Paul Sperry @paulsperry_

BREAKING: Deputy Trump counsel Philbin just told the Senate the "whistleblower" may have had a "conflict of interest" in filing his complaint, because he may have been involved in decisions on Biden & Burisma & may have had a "reason to deep-six" a rekindled Ukraine investigation
9:21 PM - Jan 29, 2020

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/witness_time_did_eric_ciaramella_have_a_conflict_of_interest_on_ukraines_burisma.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment 'Whistleblower' May Be Implicated in Biden-Burisma Caper, Trump Lawyer Says
https://pjmedia.com/trending/impeachment-whistleblower-may-be-implicated-in-biden-burisma-caper-trump-lawyer-says/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Republicans have got to stop saying Schitt had 17 witnesses.  That's a lie, the 18th witness was the IG who accepted the fake whistle-blower's report.  As a witness, Michael Atkinson went so badly for Schitt that the Managers are pretending the bunker interview never happened.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Republicans have got to stop saying Schitt had 17 witnesses.  That's a lie, the 18th witness was the IG who accepted the fake whistle-blower's report.  As a witness, Michael Atkinson went so badly for Schitt that the Managers are pretending the bunker interview never happened.

Good point.  The Atkinson deposition should be released immediately.   

Ciaramella was, simply put, a CIA mole in the White House.   That the CIA planted a mole next to the President is outrageous in and of itself.   I suspect there is a huge story lurking here, if only we had journalists with the nads to find it.  And why is Chief Justice Roberts carrying the CIA's water?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

And the spectacularly corrupt media (who have the democrats back in all things ) has maintained a news blackout about Atkinson (after the initial reporting). Not a word about Atkinson has crossed a reporter’s lips or pen ever since.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Good point.  The Atkinson deposition should be released immediately.   

Ciaramella was, simply put, a CIA mole in the White House.   That the CIA planted a mole next to the President is outrageous in and of itself.   I suspect there is a huge story lurking here, if only we had journalists with the nads to find it.  And why is Chief Justice Roberts carrying the CIA's water?   

Roberts needs to be pressed for the statutory code that backs up his ruling. There is simply no imaginable reason why the defense shouldn't be allowed to examine Ciaramella.

Offline PeteS in CA

I'm wondering whether Team Trump have something to spring - sort of a Kounter-Kavanaughing - or are bluffing to flush Ciaramella out into the open, thinking he needs to defend himself. Not that the two scenarios are entirely mutually exclusive.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

I think Eric Ciaramella and Adam Schitt have much in common.   :cool:  If Eric is so important, why hasn't he been seen by the dims?  If he IS so damned important, why was he not called for the House trial?  Odd.