Author Topic: Ossoff: We Need to Beat Trump Backers So Badly They Can’t Show Their Faces in Public  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Rutz - January 28, 2020 1:55 PM

Georgia Senate candidate Jon Ossoff (D.) told a crowd earlier this month that Democrats needed to defeat President Donald Trump's backers so badly that they wouldn't be able to show their faces in public.

"We need to send a message this year," Ossoff said. "We need to send a message that if you indulge this kind of politics, you're not just going to get beat. You're going to get beaten so bad you can never run or show your face again in public, because we have had enough, absolutely enough of what we are getting from Donald Trump and his fellow travelers right now."

He made the remarks at a Jan. 19 Democratic candidate forum in Dunwoody, a northern suburb of Atlanta.

Ossoff is seeking the Democratic nomination to challenge Sen. David Perdue (R., Ga.), a Trump ally up for reelection in 2020. Teresa Tomlinson and Sarah Riggs Amico, who lost a lieutenant governor race in Georgia in 2018, are his only remaining primary opponents after Clarkston, Ga., mayor Ted Terry dropped out this week.

more
https://freebeacon.com/issues/ossoff-we-need-to-beat-trump-backers-so-badly-they-cant-show-their-faces-in-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

I very much dislike Trump.

A-holes like this make me want to vote for him.

Online roamer_1

I very much dislike Trump.

A-holes like this make me want to vote for him.

LOL! Almost...

:beer:

Online Hoodat

Ossoft lost a Congressional race that was easily won by a no-name Democrat two years later.  As a political candidate, he sucks.  Hopefully, Dem donors will give him tens of millions of dollars so he can lose another expensive race to a real Conservative this time around.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

Any doubt they would put us in Camps if they could?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Isn't putting us back in the unemployment lines good enough for him?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Antifa is way out in front on this.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This Democommie moronic rhetoric is meaningless.  After suffering for a year the nonsense of Stacey Abrams, Queens of the Dumb as a Stump Club, Georgians are fired up and will turn out in huge numbers, but this is still a red state and will remain so in 2020.  Plus, with the polls showing the black demographic supports Trump 15 - 34%, this election will be no contest.

Recently, Abrams has hushed up her moronic Clintonesque oh woe is me I won and was cheated nonsense.  Sadly, she is holding her breath for the Dem nominee to pick her as VP, which I think is more than possible.