Author Topic: Reminder: Elizabeth Warren Is A Known Liar Who Will Lie Again And Again To Get What She Wants  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Reminder: Elizabeth Warren Is A Known Liar Who Will Lie Again And Again To Get What She Wants

Warren has lied about being an American Indian, about sending her kids to private school, and even being fired from a teacher position for being pregnant. And now she's lying about Bernie Sanders.

By Christopher Bedford
January 19, 2020

Tuesday night’s CNN debate was a set-up. And that’s not some internet fever dream, it’s an observation shared by reporters from Rolling Stone and The Huffington Post to Fox News and The Daily Caller. Even late-night comedy picked up on the game.

The trap was set the day before, when the hosts of the debate published a story claiming that in 2018, during a private meeting between Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, Sanders told Warren a woman can not win the presidency. Reporters have grown even lazier and more comfortable thinking readers are stupid, so the initial report cited four anonymous sources for a story about a one-on-one meeting denied by the Sanders campaign. It also included the hysterical line that Warren’s campaign “declined to comment,” despite the story coming from the candidate and being filled with anonymous Warren campaign comments.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/19/reminder-elizabeth-warren-is-a-known-liar-who-will-lie-again-and-again-to-get-what-she-wants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are different kinds of lies, like for aggrandizement, which is "normal" for politicians, but this is a different animal.  "Lying to get what you want" is what she's been doing, and it's a form of quid pro quo:  I tell you something you want to hear, and you give me something of specific value in return.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

At their core, politicians are w/o honor/integrity.
Dishonesty is a defining trait in their persona.
All of them, as it's only a matter of degree.

Offline berdie

Sadly, the cynic in me has to agree. I fear it's always been the case but not as blatantly on display.

Offline roamer_1

Mere politicians. Thus my call for true statesmen.

Offline Absalom

Sadly, the cynic in me has to agree. I fear it's always been the case but not as blatantly on display.
--------------------
Indeed, as Man is born flawed.
Yet the Ancients treated dishonor very harshly.
Those who crossed the line in Greece were ostracized into the mountains to die alone.
In Rome, they were given to the Gladiators for sport or crucified.
But we moderns who insist we are the greatest, reek of piety and sanctimony.
As a result, we have redefined tolerance as acceptance of any and all
disgraceful behavior and the predictable result has been an explosion of such behavior.
And then we hear, "How could this be happening?"