Author Topic: Useful Idiots on the Right: The Never Trumpers  (Read 672 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Useful Idiots on the Right: The Never Trumpers
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 01:09:25 am »
I like pie.  Pumpkin is my favorite, but I'll go after a Marie Callender's Chocolate Silk any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

I'm torn between pecan and lemon meringue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 01:12:07 am »
I don't particularly care about the ne'rtrumpers in this forum.
I put just about all of 'em on ignore.
That takes care of that !

:tongue2:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 01:22:11 am »
I'm torn between pecan and lemon meringue.

....mmm lemon meringue.  I haven't had am exceptional lemon meringue pie since my Grandma passed.  No one has been able to make a lemon meringue pie quite like hers.  Fresh lemons and meringue about 4 inches high - perfectly lightly browned.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 01:25:02 am »
I didn't know that idiots were useful.   :shrug:

@libertybele

They would be if you could make them run zig-zag patterns across a big field while you shoot at them.

But,NOOOOOO! scream the self-righteous!. "That would be immoral no matter how much fun it would be."

Freaking kill joys!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 01:38:46 am »
....mmm lemon meringue.  I haven't had am exceptional lemon meringue pie since my Grandma passed.  No one has been able to make a lemon meringue pie quite like hers.  Fresh lemons and meringue about 4 inches high - perfectly lightly browned.

I use a blowtorch to finish the Meringue like that.  Perfect light brown!  Works well for Creme Broulet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: