Author Topic: Meghan Markle refuses to move back to the States until Trump is gone  (Read 977 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 13, 2020
Meghan Markle refuses to move back to the States until Trump is gone
By Monica Showalter

Hollywood celebrity is tough to shuck, at least for Meghan Markle, last seen in a starring role as duchess of Sussex.

Instead of marveling at her fairy-tale ending with her marriage to Prince Harry in the U.K., she's made it clear she wants to go back to the Hollywood celebrity circuit, that B-list group that makes loud left-wing noises to get attention — and movie roles.  Harry can come along for the ride if he wants, but he's probably going to get chewed up and spat out in the long run.  She'll dump him when he gets inconvenient.  It's pretty clear by the latest stunt she pulled that she's not loyal to him, and to heck with his family, too.  So instead of living as a royal, which means abjuring politics in the name of representing a nation, she's going to accept Hollywood roles; sell trinkets on the Kardashian model; and, best of all, spread her political wings.  To her, former president Obama and his wife Michelle are the real royalty, so off she goes in pursuit of being the next Michelle Obama, wearing fashion and spouting left-wing politics.  The British royal family hasn't even figured out what to do after that blindsiding letter they got from the Sussexes, but on politics, she's already started.

According to the Daily Mail:

Harry and Meghan may settle in the US eventually — but not while President Donald Trump is in charge.

Friends have told the Daily Mail that while the couple plan to live in Canada at first — although probably not on Vancouver Island — their ultimate aim is to have a home and business in Los Angeles.

Meghan grew up in the city and her mother, Doria Ragland, still lives there. Miss Ragland, 63, was seen walking her two dogs near her home last week after the royal couple's bombshell news.

However, staunch Democrat Meghan, who has openly been critical of Mr Trump and missed the President's state visit to the UK last year, has said that she will not move to the US while he is in charge.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/meghan_markle_wont_move_back_to_the_states_until_trump_is_gone.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Meghan Markle refuses to move back to the States until Trump is gone
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 03:41:40 pm »
Yet another sound reason to support the President's re-election.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 03:42:15 pm »
Winning!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 03:45:35 pm »
Meghan and Harry stay at pal of Clinton’s home, get advice from Obamas ahead of showdown, reports say
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/13/meghan-and-harry-stay-at-pal-of-clintons-home-get-advice-from-obamas-ahead-of-showdown-reports-say-875203
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 03:49:29 pm »
Canada is a British colony (:smokin:)...she'll be happy there. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 03:51:13 pm »
Who cares... Why is this even news......
Oh, wait... Trump bad... I forgot

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 03:56:43 pm »
Looks like we know who wears the Pants in the relationship.   Harry is a cuck.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 04:10:11 pm »
It's kind of surprising when people admit to having these ideas.  You have to wonder about their maturity level.  The country is vast, and Trump isn't going to alter their lives any more than he would in the UK.  What, is Harry going to be deported?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 04:17:13 pm »
Looks like we know who wears the Pants in the relationship.   Harry is a cuck.

Well, her own brother did practically beg Harry not to marry her.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2020, 04:19:33 pm »
I am not a betting man,but I WOULD be willing to bet she would agree to come back to the US if the "right" movie role were to be presented to her,and the movie is shot in the US.

Folks,this is a POSE,not a moral conviction.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2020, 04:32:55 pm »
A celebrity who might keep their promise?

My give-a-shit is broken and I'm not going to have it repaired.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 04:55:11 pm »
She seems to possess the traits of running as a Democrat politician.

The only question is what (ahem) position will she take?

Seems she resembles the junior Senator from California in using her talents to advance up the ladder, and, since the rumor mill has it she and Harry are Hollywood bound, it is reasonable to suggest a California position.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 04:58:00 pm »
Quick!....lock the door!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »
Meghan Markle refuses to move back to the States until Trump is gone

Who the hell asked her to?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2020, 05:14:27 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
@Smokin Joe

Personally, that's my absolute all-time favorite Python skit.  What's especially great about it is that the Brit Pythons were all Oxford/Cambridge alumni themselves, so they had a perfect insight into the targets of their derision.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2020, 11:01:05 pm »
Perhaps we should extend Trump's presidency for a third term to keep the carpetbagger out of the USA. 

WINNING...WINNING...WINNING...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 12:28:21 am »
I'm looking for a downside and can't find one. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 12:32:04 am »
I'm looking for a downside and can't find one. :shrug:
Really. Take yer time, sweetie, we'll wait patiently.... 999yawn
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2020, 01:16:38 am »
Pelosi finally found the third impeachment article, Trump prohibiting Meghan from coming to US
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2020, 03:27:27 pm »
She seems to possess the traits of running as a Democrat politician.

The only question is what (ahem) position will she take?

Seems she resembles the junior Senator from California in using her talents to advance up the ladder, and, since the rumor mill has it she and Harry are Hollywood bound, it is reasonable to suggest a California position.

Can she do that?  She's accepted a title of nobility from a foreign government, unless there was a private bill passed through Congress that I didn't hear about to allow her to do that, can she hold an Office of Profit or Trust under these United States? 

While we're at it, maybe we can get another 26 states to ratify Sen. Reed's proposed amendment from 1810 as the 28th amendment to the Constitution and strip her citizenship.  After all, we recently got the 27th Amendment (which would have been the 13th Amendment when it was proposed in 1789) ratified.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2020, 03:33:23 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 04:48:24 pm »
Can she do that?  She's accepted a title of nobility from a foreign government, unless there was a private bill passed through Congress that I didn't hear about to allow her to do that, can she hold an Office of Profit or Trust under these United States? 

@The_Reader_David

NOT a problem. She has already given birth to her retirement income,gained all the fame she needs to enhance her career,and most likely plans on divorcing Harry as soon as her career kicks back in again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2020, 05:00:38 pm »

While we're at it, maybe we can get another 26 states to ratify Sen. Reed's proposed amendment from 1810 as the 28th amendment to the Constitution and strip her citizenship.  After all, we recently got the 27th Amendment (which would have been the 13th Amendment when it was proposed in 1789) ratified.

I don't think that will apply, because the Queen is in the process of stripping her of the "Duchess of Sussex" title.  Eventually she won't have a "Title of Nobility."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2020, 06:00:06 pm »
I still can't find a down-side to her prom ... errr ... threat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.