Author Topic: Sen. Hawley to introduce measure to dismiss impeachment: Pelosi 'disrespecting the Constitution'  (Read 211 times)

Offline libertybele

Sen. Hawley to introduce measure to dismiss impeachment: Pelosi 'disrespecting the Constitution'

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., said on “Fox & Friends” that he plans to introduce a measure to dismiss impeachment on Monday if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi continues to withhold articles of impeachment against President Trump from the Senate.

“Nancy Pelosi is attempting to obstruct a Senate trial. That's all there is to it,” Hawley, who serves on the Senate Judiciary Committee, told host Steve Doocy on Monday, adding that the Senate rules need to be changed.

“The Constitution says that the Senate is the one that will have the trial. It says the trial will follow the impeachment,” Hawley noted. “Now she’s trying to prevent us in a trial. She’s trying to obstruct it, she’s trying to upend the Constitution.”.......

https://www.foxnews.com/media/josh-hawley-dismiss-impeachment-senate-pelosi
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Finally!  What is taking Republicans so long?   We all know it is a 'set-up'.  Diversion from the demon-rats real corruption.
Pelosi son, Kerry son, Romney son, Biden son, Nadler son.....all on Ukraine energy board, money laundering our tax dollars back to parents and everybody receives a cut. Hunter Biden also received a million or was it billion from CHINA. DEMS SELL OUT AMERICA.
-------------------------------------------------

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity.

Offline LegalAmerican

On a side;  I am a firm believer that Richard Nixon was set up too, by Pelosi. She even said Nixon was easier to take down. DEMON-RATS set Nixon up. Dems lied. Proof?  What Nancy said and Nixon was republican.  NIXON WAS CORRECT.  HE WAS NOT A CROOK.  DEMON-RATS ARE DESPICABLE.  Pelosi, daughter of MAFIA DAD.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 06:42:36 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline PeteS in CA

On a side;  I am a firm believer that Richard Nixon was set up too, by Pelosi. She even said Nixon was easier to take down. ...

Nancy Pelosi didn't become a member of the House until 1987. In the early 1970s she was only just getting started in SF Dem politics. Your theory is anachronistic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.