Author Topic: Black Americans are coming home to the GOP  (Read 295 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Black Americans are coming home to the GOP
« on: January 06, 2020, 04:30:21 pm »
Black Americans are coming home to the GOP
 By Rebecca Hagelin - - Sunday, January 5, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

“‘Coming Home’ contains truths about the relationship between African-Americans and Donald Trump that will not be reported by the media. Vernon Robinson and Bruce Eberle have broken new ground and explain how this relationship is key to President Trump’s reelection.” — Ken Blackwell, former Ohio secretary of state

What do Kay Coles James, Ben Carson, Star Parker, Candace Owens, Ken Blackwell, Diamond and Silk, and Alveda King have in common?

If you listen to their personal stories and read their excellent writings, you will understand why they believe that if black Americans — or Hispanic, Asian, white or any other Americans — are to have a better chance of achieving personal success, then Donald Trump must be reelected president.

Read more at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/5/black-americans-are-coming-home-gop/

By the way, as posted about in the past, there may be a "Black News Network" coming onto the air, but it has been somewhat delayed at this point. Eventually, it should be up and running.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Black Americans are coming home to the GOP
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 06:20:40 pm »
I'll believe it when it happens. As of now I'm predicting the Dems will get 90% of the black vote. I'd be happy to see Trump get 15 or 20 percent, but I doubt it.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 07:31:49 pm »
I'll believe it when it happens. As of now I'm predicting the Dems will get 90% of the black vote. I'd be happy to see Trump get 15 or 20 percent, but I doubt it.

This has been the dream of the right in the US for half a century now. Of course, getting the minority vote would put the Democrats in permanent decline for the foreseeable future, and like you, will believe it when I see it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 07:46:47 pm »
By the way, as posted about in the past, there may be a "Black News Network" coming onto the air, but it has been somewhat delayed at this point. Eventually, it should be up and running.

@TomSea

EXCELLENT news! They belong in the Republican Party. All the DNC has ever done for them is make them domestic field hands living in poverty housing and dependent on their white masters in government. They need to free themselves from that poverty prison if they ever want to live as free and independent people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 07:49:26 pm »

@goatprairie

Well......,as always,that depends on who counts the vote. I think there are a lot more blacks already voting Republican than most people think. They are just staying quiet about it to keep from being physically attacked by the professional welfare crowd. Take away the prison votes,the illegal alien votes,and the graveyard votes,and there would be a whole new reality exposed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 07:52:59 pm »
This has been the dream of the right in the US for half a century now. Of course, getting the minority vote would put the Democrats in permanent decline for the foreseeable future, and like you, will believe it when I see it.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You will be seeing it soon because the Dims are already abandoning the black voters so they will have more money and time to spend on the illegal alien votes,the His and Her Panic votes,the Chinese votes,etc,etc,etc. Blacks represent such a tiny part of the population that the DNC getS more for the money they spend by spending it on those other groups,instead.

And make no mistake about it,American blacks are NOT very popular with the His and Her Panics coming into the country,or with the Chinese.