Author Topic: Tucker Carlson on Soleimani killing: 'There are an awful lot of bad people in this world. We can't k  (Read 1130 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Right. If we only get 50% of them, then the world is a better place by half. The more we get, the fewer will be aching for a 'promotion'.
Especially if we keep working from the top down every time

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Especially if we keep working from the top down every time

The key is to kill the ones who have no intention of killing themselves.  Solloweinie and the terrorists with him are good examples.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The key is to kill the ones who have no intention of killing themselves.  Solloweinie and the terrorists with him are good examples.

true dat.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yep. Typically, those who lead, aren't the ones in the public square with the bomb vests.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

Tucker is a Libertarian. Ron and Rand Paul also came out against the President.   'Nuf said.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:53:18 am by dancer »