Author Topic: Rep. Elise Stefanik: Media reaction to Soleimani death 'absolute embarrassment'  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Elise Stefanik: Media reaction to Soleimani death 'absolute embarrassment'
By Julia Musto | Fox News

New York Republican Rep. Elise Stefanik on Saturday called the news media's reaction to the airstrike that killed Qassem Soleimani an "absolute embarrassment."

Appearing on "Fox & Friends," Stefanik said it's clear that Soleimani, Iran's top general, was "one of the bloodiest terrorists."

"He has exported global terrorism, and he has [the] blood of American troops on his hands. He has killed hundreds of American troops," she said.

Stefanik said she represents Fort Drum's 10th Mountain Division -- the most deployed unit in the Army since 9/11 -- and noted that "those troops have risked their lives and were targeted by Soleimani and his Quds forces."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/elise-stefanik-reacts-to-soleimanis-death-airstrike-success-media
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I'd call MSM reaction totally expected. Because Orange Man Bad.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree.  The LEFTS are a mentally challenged bunch.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline dfwgator

Of course these same people cheered Obama "murdering" Bin Laden.

And yes, Bin Laden's killing actually was closer to murder, because he wasn't nearly the threat that Soleimani was.   Bin Laden was retribution.

Of course, I happen to agreed with killing Bin Laden, it had to be done, even if Obama got the credit.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:38:27 pm by dfwgator »

Offline skeeter

It's getting easier and easier to call the rats and rat media this country's enemy in every sense of the word.

It isn't just about policy differences anymore. And it has nothing to do with Trump.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 09:27:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New York Republican
Is there such a thing anymore?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I'd call MSM reaction totally expected. Because Orange Man Bad.
Exactly correct. Dems wouldbe praising, it if there was a dem in the WH.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

Exactly correct. Dems wouldbe praising, it if there was a dem in the WH.

Actually, the media would be praising a Dem's "restraint" because I doubt there is a Democrat with the guts to do this.