Author Topic: 'We are at a state of war': NYC mayor's Iran warning as Homeland Security braces for attacks on U.S.  (Read 613 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We are at a state of war': NYC mayor's Iran warning as Homeland Security braces for attacks on U.S. soil - and sleeper terror cells could already be here

The killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds Force, on Friday marks a major escalation in the standoff between the U.S. and Iran
    Major cities, including New York and Los Angeles, have already said they are stepping up security to prevent any revenge attacks
    It comes amid fears that the Iran-backed Hezbollah militant group may have sleeper cells in the U.S. that are ready to retaliate
    Former CIA operations officer, Sam Faddis, warned that Hezbollah sleeper cells were hiding in the U.S. and potentially had targets in its sights

By Emily Crane For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:11 EST, 3 January 2020 | Updated: 16:32 EST, 3 January 2020

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7849283/U-S-heightened-alert-feared-Iran-backed-sleeper-cells-retaliate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a freaking Drama Queen de Bozzo is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, the Blahz thinks terrorists act because of what we do?  Is this another form of "Why do they hate us?  It's our fault!"??  The Communist Mayor of NYC didn't learn one damned thing from 9/11/01.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

So, de Blah-Blahsio hasn't had police people focusing on this all along? And until a few days ago hasn't expended much effort against the rampant antisemitic violence in NYC? What in Hades has he had NYPD doing? Seeking out the right-wing white supremacists de Blah-Blahsio "knows" are out there ... somewhere ........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Same old crap leftists always whinny anytime we act forcefully in our own interests. Bugger them.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Same old crap leftists always whinny anytime we act forcefully in our own interests. Bugger them.

To Rats, fellow Americans don't come first, they come last.  I don't know why they think this is good politics. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

If an attack on any city USA is traced back to Iran - Iran is done. Game over.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If an attack on any city USA is traced back to Iran - Iran is done. Game over.

At least until 1/20/21.  I can't imagine a Rat, any Rat, retaliating against a Moslem attack on the US.  Heck, O'Bastard would have actively helped them do it, by waiving VISA requirements, refusing to monitor the border and the like.  We must win in November!  If the Rats want to keep criticizing this action against Iran, then a Trump win gets more likely.  It's nuts!
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

At least until 1/20/21.  I can't imagine a Rat, any Rat, retaliating against a Moslem attack on the US.  Heck, O'Bastard would have actively helped them do it, by waiving VISA requirements, refusing to monitor the border and the like.  We must win in November!  If the Rats want to keep criticizing this action against Iran, then a Trump win gets more likely.  It's nuts!

Absolutely.  Those who aren't going to vote because they don't like his 'character' well, I'd say right now, President Trump has quite a bit of 'character'; character that saved hundreds of American lives.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.