Author Topic: Warren Responds To Hero Stopping Texas Church Shooting: I Will NOT Support Conceal Carry  (Read 376 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.dailywire.com/news/warren-responds-to-hero-stopping-texas-church-shooting-i-will-not-support-conceal-carry

Warren Responds To Hero Stopping Texas Church Shooting: I Will NOT Support Conceal Carry

Democrat presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren responded to the heroic actions of the man who stopped the church shooting in Texas on Sunday by announcing that she would not support universal conceal carry even if the person had to be vetted by the government and obtain licensing.

The Democrat senator from Massachusetts made the remarks on Thursday while campaigning in Concord, New Hampshire.

An audience member brought up how Jack Wilson acted heroically during the shooting and stopped the attacker within just a few seconds and saved countless lives as a result.

“Will you support a universal conceal carry law for everyone in the country who’s willing to be licensed and checked by the government?” the person asked.

“No,” Warren responded as she repeatedly shook her head.

Aggressive tone-deafness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And of course the trained seals in the audience clapped when she said that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So, how many armed guards accompany her?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So, how many armed guards accompany her?

@Smokin Joe

Bigger question...if for some reason she's the Dem nominee and qualifies for a Secret Service security detail...will she require them to be unarmed?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Looks like Warren is giving up on winning TX.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

Bigger question...if for some reason she's the Dem nominee and qualifies for a Secret Service security detail...will she require them to be unarmed?
We know how that works: 'Rules for thee, but not for me! "
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Looks like Warren is giving up on winning TX.

888high58888

Need smelling salts? wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

888high58888

Need smelling salts? wink777

From rats saying something wretched and stupid?   **nononono*  I'm used to it.

Offline berdie

Well, lady, why don't you go to church (a "safe place") and have a whack job start shooting at you. Get back to me when that happens.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://www.dailywire.com/news/warren-responds-to-hero-stopping-texas-church-shooting-i-will-not-support-conceal-carry

Warren Responds To Hero Stopping Texas Church Shooting: I Will NOT Support Conceal Carry

Aggressive tone-deafness.
[/quote

@PeteS in CA

DAYUM@ Who would have ever thunk that habitual liar would choose that time and THAT subject to start telling the truth?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!