Author Topic: James Comey: The 21st Century's Benedict Arnold  (Read 114 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comey: The 21st Century's Benedict Arnold
« on: January 02, 2020, 02:47:38 pm »
January 2, 2020
James Comey: The 21st Century's Benedict Arnold
By John Leonard

When I was a child, history was my favorite subject.  I even took enough elective history classes at the collegiate level to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree with a double major in history and political science (pre-law).  I changed my major to business after watching Al Pacino overact while portraying a criminal defense attorney in the movie And Justice for All.  I probably ought to write Mr. Pacino a letter thanking him for crushing my naïve fantasy of becoming a real-life Perry Mason.  I should also thank God that Al Pacino never played the part of a software developer or a writer, because he probably would have killed any future interest in those professions as well.  The only safe career for me might have been as a sanitation worker.

If you've never seen the docudrama Turn, about General Washington's spies during the Revolutionary War, it is well worth the time to binge-watch (if you have Netflix) and appreciate what America was like before it became the beacon of freedom and hope that I've been blessed and privileged to call home for my entire lifetime.  I can virtually guarantee that everyone will learn something about the origin of our country they either never knew or had forgotten as some obscure footnote of history.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/james_comey_the_21st_centurys_benedict_arnold.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34