Author Topic: Giuliani says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial and offers to 'try the case'  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani says he'd testify in Senate impeachment trial and offers to 'try the case'
by Mike Brest
 | January 01, 2020 08:22 AM

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani said he'd be willing to testify in the Senate's impeachment trial of the president and added that he would like the opportunity to try the case himself.

The former New York City mayor made the statement while fielding questions from journalists outside Trump’s New Year’s Eve party at Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday night.

“I would testify, I would do demonstrations, I’d give lectures, I’d give summations. Or, I do what I do best, I try the case,” he said.

“I’d love to try the case,” Giuliani said. When asked if that’s what he’s actually going to do, Giuliani answered, “I don’t know if anybody would have the courage to give me the case, but if you give me the case, I will prosecute it as a racketeering case, which I kind of invented anyway.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/giuliani-says-hed-testify-in-senate-impeachment-trial-and-offers-to-try-the-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34