Author Topic: Karl Rove predicts Trump win if Biden is not 2020 Democratic nominee  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karl Rove predicts Trump win if Biden is not 2020 Democratic nominee
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 01, 2020 01:24 PM

Karl Rove said he believes former Vice President Joe Biden has a good shot at beating President Trump in the 2020 election if he can win the Democratic presidential nomination.

The former adviser to President George W. Bush made several predictions for the 2020 election, including that the Democratic convention will be contested.

“Pete Buttigieg wins Iowa, but no Democrat arrives at the convention with a majority,” he wrote in a piece for the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday. “I pick Mr. Biden to win, but I’d take the field if I could.”

“Victory depends on Mr. Trump’s discipline and whom the Democrats nominate. If it’s Mr. Biden, Mr. Trump has an uphill fight; if not, the president wins,” he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/karl-rove-predicts-trump-win-in-2020-if-biden-is-not-democratic-nominee
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Karl Rove predicts Trump win if Biden is not 2020 Democratic nominee
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 07:16:59 pm »
Gee, like Karl Rove's predictions mean anything. :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 06:29:12 pm »
Rove is no dummy, but I disagree with him.  I think Trump would draw and quarter Biden, and he would not need to work up a sweat doing it.  And the Dems know it too.  Joe Biden is no match for Trump.  And with Biden uttering his idiocy to move further left, Trump would have a field day.

Biden has already gone on record to shut down the fossil fuel industry and imprison executives.  I remember Clinton saying something similar.  It cost her WV and PA, and perhaps OH because they are another state big in fracking.  Biden didn't learn anything from her mistakes.  I love it!  He supports the Green New Deal too, and I think Trump buries him over it. 

The ONLY person that would have a chance against Trump is Clinton.  If there is a brokered convention, I see her emerging and not Biden.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 06:38:32 pm »
 22222frying pan

Do "white boards" cause brain cancer
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 08:37:28 am »
So, Turd Blossom is pushing Biden?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 02:04:08 pm »
With Bloomberg rapidly overtaking Warren and the Buttgag fading, Biden will be the youngest of the top 3 - what a bizarre state of affairs. You have to wonder if they'll all still be breathing in 6 months. It's hilarious that after all their ranting about equality and diversity they end up with 3 old, rich white guys to choose from.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA