Author Topic: WOW – Judge Dismisses Impeachment Lawsuit After Democrats Pull Plug On Witness  (Read 645 times)

rangerrebew

WOW – Judge Dismisses Impeachment Lawsuit After Democrats Pull Plug On Witness

(Breitbart) – A federal judge in Washington, D.C. dismissed a lawsuit Monday that sought to determine whether a witness had to obey a subpoena from the impeachment inquiry after Democrats withdrew the subpoena and impeached Trump anyway.

U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon decided Monday that the suit filed by Charles Kupperman, a former aide to former National Security Advisor John Bolton, was moot because the subpoena had already been withdrawn. The House Intelligence Committee had sought to compel Kupperman’s testimony as part of its inquiry into President Donald Trump’s dealings with Ukraine, alleging he withheld U.S. aid in return for investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden, who at the time was leading polls to win the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination.

https://outragedpatriot.com/wow-judge-dismisses-impeachment-lawsuit-after-democrats-pull-plug-on-witness/

Offline PeteS in CA

The Dems knew their BS Grandstanding would not hold up in court and withdrew their subpoena. IOW, the Dems knew Trump's assertion of Executive Privilege would be ruled valid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Dems knew their BS Grandstanding would not hold up in court and withdrew their subpoena. IOW, the Dems knew Trump's assertion of Executive Privilege would be ruled valid.

The Rats were not interested in waiting months to find out, they already had the votes required to send the Impeachment Articles to Nancy Pelosi's bottom desk drawer.  "A crime is in progress!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Withdrawing the subpoena rather than waiting for a ruling sends kind of a strange message, especially now that they're talking about continuing the witch hunt. 
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Withdrawing the subpoena rather than waiting for a ruling sends kind of a strange message, especially now that they're talking about continuing the witch hunt.

Only the LIVs think the Rats are serious about Impeaching the President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Only the LIVs think the Rats are serious about Impeaching the President.

You mean the thing they just did?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

What if the rats held impeachment party and nobody came?   Oh wait.  They just did! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Ok, point taken - only the LIVs and @Once-Ler believe the rats are serious about this impeachment farce.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

But they didn't.  Pelosi has Impeachment Interruptus.  Your "point" is moot.  The Rats aren't serious or McConnell would be on it already.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok, point taken - only the LIVs and @Once-Ler believe the rats are serious about this impeachment farce.

888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Denial looks good on you all.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That's Mnt McKinley right?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm sorry, but if you think a House that passes Articles of Impeachment and gives them the slow-walk after declaring a "crime in progress" is "being serious," you are the one in denial. 

The Speaker turned the entire Impeachment into a laughingstock.  Stop denying it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's Mnt McKinley right?

Looks more like someone trolling the Forum again.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Yes indeed it is we who are in denial (wink).

Offline Hoodat

Which is why Kupperman continued to press the case forward seeking a verdict, (which the judge ultimately refused to grant).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Which is why Kupperman continued to press the case forward seeking a verdict, (which the judge ultimately refused to grant).

Exactly.  This is not a victory for Kupperman, nor Trump.  It's a wash.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Exactly.  This is not a victory for Kupperman, nor Trump.  It's a wash.

And the Dems - House or Senate - could go back to the same well by subpoenaing him again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

The Rats were not interested in waiting months to find out, they already had the votes required to send the Impeachment Articles to Nancy Pelosi's bottom desk drawer.  "A crime is in progress!!!"

There is zero crime by President TRUMP.  This is a coup to remove him from office. DEMS were taking 'impeach' since BEFORE TRUMPS INAUGURATION!  Nancy said, they have been trying to impeach him for 2 and a half years

There is ZERO crime on president, but DEMS HAVE COMMITTED TREASON & SEDITION.  Not just my opinion.  FACT.
Tom Fitton, president on JUDICIAL WATCH...agrees! 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is ZERO crime on president, but DEMS HAVE COMMITTED TREASON & SEDITION.  Not just my opinion.  FACT.
Tom Fitton, president on JUDICIAL WATCH...agrees!

No, it's just Fitton's opinion, which doesn't count much more than mine or yours.  A fact would be somebody convicted of Treason for the coup, and that ain't happening.  It's just a parlor game or dorm room bull session.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

No, it's just Fitton's opinion, which doesn't count much more than mine or yours.  A fact would be somebody convicted of Treason for the coup, and that ain't happening.  It's just a parlor game or dorm room bull session.

Wow, just wow.  President of Judicial Watch..is not as smart as you are. 

President of Judicial Watch..is not as smart as you are.
Agreed @Cyber Liberty

goopo
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 08:35:58 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow, just wow.  President of Judicial Watch..is not as smart as you are.

They say I'm smarter than I look.  I'd have to be!
I will NOT comply.