Author Topic: ‘Active Threats On The House Floor’: Matt Gaetz Says Democrats Were Forced To Get In Line On Impeach  (Read 401 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Active Threats On The House Floor’: Matt Gaetz Says Democrats Were Forced To Get In Line On Impeachment

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
December 31, 2019 11:42 AM ET

Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz said Monday that he and others had heard “active threats on the House floor” against Democrats who might have been tempted to vote against impeachment.

Gaetz told “Hannity” guest host Gregg Jarrett that both he and Arizona Republican Rep. Andy Biggs — who also joined the show — had heard Democratic leadership threatening to withhold funding from anyone who failed to support impeachment.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/31/matt-gaetz-democrats-threatened-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

Just like Joe Biden threatening to withhold funding from Ukraine.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
And they want it to be "Fair" in the Senate???

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just like Joe Biden threatening to withhold funding from Ukraine.

Well, Son of a Gun....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
All that this impeachment trial has done is show that corruption is rampant on both sides.  It also showed that crime pays.  What a win.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
All that this impeachment trial has done is show that corruption is rampant on both sides.  It also showed that crime pays.  What a win.

??? Not sure I am aware of the corruption on the right.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

TDS scattered brain. Getting enough attention?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bilo

??? Not sure I am aware of the corruption on the right.

You're not seeing it because it isn't there.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home