Author Topic: Trump On Pelosi: The ‘Most Overrated Person I Know’  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump On Pelosi: The ‘Most Overrated Person I Know’
« on: December 31, 2019, 08:34:17 pm »

Henry Rodgers
Capitol Hill Reporter
December 31, 2019 2:18 PM ET

President Donald Trump on Tuesday called Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi the most overrated person he knows, after calling her out for not quickly moving forward with the articles of impeachment against him.

“Remember when Pelosi was screaming that President Trump is a danger to our nation and we must move quickly. They didn’t get one Republican House vote, and lost 3 Dems,” Trump tweeted. “They produced no case so now she doesn’t want to go to the Senate. She’s all lies. Most overrated person I know!,” he continued.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/31/trump-calls-pelosi-most-overrated-person/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump On Pelosi: The ‘Most Overrated Person I Know’
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 08:46:18 pm »
Overrated is a strange choice of words. 

Lying wench OTOH would have been highly accurate.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump On Pelosi: The ‘Most Overrated Person I Know’
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 08:51:39 pm »
The women is so full of it.  I swear If you gave Pelosi an enema, you could bury her in a match box.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.