Author Topic: Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup  (Read 398 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup
« on: December 30, 2019, 07:32:00 pm »
Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup
By Zack Budryk - 12/30/19 10:57 AM EST

President Trump and former President Obama have finished 2019 tied as the "most admired men" in the U.S., according to new polling from Gallup.

Obama and Trump both received 18 percent of the vote for most admired man, according to Gallup, with no other man named by more than 2 percent of respondents.

The top 10 most admired men also included former President Carter, Tesla CEO Elon Musk, Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Pope Francis, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the Dalai Lama and Berkshire Hathaway Chairman Warren Buffett.

Eleven percent of respondents said the man they admired most was a friend or relative, while 18 percent named someone else and 25 percent did not name anyone.

This was Obama’s 12th time in the top spot on the list and Trump’s first.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/476224-obama-trump-tied-for-most-admired-man-gallup
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: Obama, Trump tied for most admired man: Gallup
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 08:13:26 pm »
And I just  read that Michelle was the most admired woman.

It made me scratch my head and ask myself "Why"?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 08:17:17 pm »

Because they are Black.
White Self-Hating Liberals love to make themselves 'special' by loving their pet Black People.
I love poo-diddy or shitty diddy shazam or whatever. Give me more Blacks - I love them...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 08:21:04 pm »

...hmmm... could it be because of her wide booty or maybe her masculine shoulders?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 08:23:29 pm »
The Gallup poll reflects the rough balance between sanity and insanity in today's America.
The Left would of course argue as to which side each of us is on but we true Americans know.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 08:37:48 pm »
...hmmm... could it be because of her wide booty or maybe her masculine shoulders?

She does make you wonder more about what's between her legs than her ears!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 09:57:47 pm »
Two evil men, most admired in America.

One a narcissist. The other a subversive. But most any American thinks they must support one to stop the other.

Sick.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024