Author Topic: House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections  (Read 1387 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
They continue to sink lower into the mire, year after year.
They have sunk past their promotion and support of murdering innocent, unborn babies and now think boys can become girls and girls can become boys.  "Transgender" they call such anti-science lunacy.   Transgenders commit suicide at the highest rate of any other cohort on earth except for former friends turned enemies of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Now Democrats in congress have voted to allow illegal immigrants to vote.  You can't make this stuff up!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

What other insanity of theirs can you add to this?  Should be a very long thread.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:51:08 am by MOD3 »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 10:44:59 pm »
I guess we will see if any "Republicans" oppose illegal immigrants voting in the Senate.  They sure didn't mind passing amnesty in omnibus 2 times.

5 insane provisions in the amnesty omnibus bill
Daniel Horowitz · February 14, 2019   

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

Trump to sign bill with amnesty package for illegals while supporters distracted by impeachment
By TheNationalist -
December 19, 2019

Roll Call: The 34 House Republicans Who Voted for Farm Worker Amnesty

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/12/roll-call-of-the-34-pro-amnesty-pro-outsourcing-gop-legislators/
963 0

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/new-farm-bill-bad-for-american-workers

I guess those insane Democrats have insane Republican and Republican Presidents help.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:51:35 am by MOD3 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 10:52:52 pm »
They continue to sink lower into the mire, year after year.
They have sunk past their promotion and support of murdering innocent, unborn babies and now think boys can become girls and girls can become boys.  "Transgender" they call such anti-science lunacy.   Transgenders commit suicide at the highest rate of any other cohort on earth except for former friends turned enemies of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Now Democrats in congress have voted to allow illegal immigrants to vote.  You can't make this stuff up!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/8/house-votes-favor-illegal-immigrant-voting/

What other insanity of theirs can you add to this?  Should be a very long thread.

Bottom line is fraudulent voting has been going on for quite sometime. Illegals voting is really nothing new and each county as different laws as to the voting application process.  It is up to the Supervisor of Elections in each county throughout the U.S. to keep an eye on the precincts in their county to avoid fraud, duplicate voting, etc., etc.   In reality it is the precinct captains that control the votes in their precincts.  I've only worked matching vote counts in precincts a couple of times which was back during W's term, and IMHO there was much room for error.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:51:54 am by MOD3 »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 10:59:08 pm »
I guess we will see if any "Republicans" oppose illegal immigrants voting in the Senate.  They sure didn't mind passing amnesty in omnibus 2 times.

5 insane provisions in the amnesty omnibus bill
Daniel Horowitz · February 14, 2019   

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

Trump to sign bill with amnesty package for illegals while supporters distracted by impeachment
By TheNationalist -
December 19, 2019

Roll Call: The 34 House Republicans Who Voted for Farm Worker Amnesty

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/12/roll-call-of-the-34-pro-amnesty-pro-outsourcing-gop-legislators/
963 0

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/new-farm-bill-bad-for-american-workers

I guess those insane Democrats have insane Republican and Republican Presidents help.

We need to keep an eye on this.  From what I can tell,  The 2020 Defense Authorization Act was passed in the House and it has not gone on to the Senate for a vote yet, and of course not on to the President for signing.  I skimmed the article and did not see reference to the actual bill, so I looked it up.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/2500
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:52:25 am by MOD3 »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 11:06:32 pm »
We need to keep an eye on this.  From what I can tell,  The 2020 Defense Authorization Act was passed in the House and it has not gone on to the Senate for a vote yet, and of course not on to the President for signing.  I skimmed the article and did not see reference to the actual bill, so I looked it up.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/2500

I had thought that the President had signed both.  Thanks for the information.  Yes, we should keep an eye on it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:53:19 am by MOD3 »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 11:08:15 pm »
I had thought that the President had signed both.  Thanks for the information.  Yes, we should keep an eye on it.

I am not sure if this is the exact bill that is referenced; but it appears to have the same title.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:53:32 am by MOD3 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 11:13:33 pm »
I am not sure if this is the exact bill that is referenced; but it appears to have the same title.

confused now

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/world/donald-trump-signs-defense-bill-that-creates-space-force-expands-parental-leave/ar-BBYdXIh

Monday, 23 December 2019
Backdoor Amnesty for Illegal Aliens in 2020 NDAA

While many Americans have been led to falsely believe that the impeachment actions in Washington, D.C., have log-jammed the U.S. Congress, this belief is far from the truth. The impeachment news has been used to create a smokescreen that has suppressed much of the news coming out of Washington, D.C., regarding other nefarious actions that are going full-speed ahead behind the smokescreen.
Thanks to alert news reporting by Breitbart, a whistle was blown on a section of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020, also known as the NDAA, which was signed into law by President Trump last Friday. This section, along with numerous other sections, was included in the final version of the NDAA bill, but wasn’t in the bill as introduced in the House as H.R. 2500 nor was it in the bill as introduced in the Senate as S. 1790 in June. As Breitbart reported on December 20, the 2020 NDAA “contains a camouflaged provision allowing any U.S. president to amnesty millions of illegal immigrants.”

The odious section of the bill, Section 1758, is hidden under a deceptive title.
SEC. 1758. PAROLE IN PLACE FOR MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES AND CERTAIN MILITARY DEPENDENTS.
(a) IN GENERAL — In evaluating a request from a covered individual for parole in place under section 212(d)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(d)(5)), the Secretary of Homeland Security shall consider, on a case-by-case basis, whether granting the request would enable military family unity that would constitute a significant public benefit.
…
(c) COVERED INDIVIDUAL DEFINED — In this section, the term ‘‘covered individual’’ means an alien who—
(1) is a member of the Armed Forces;
(2) is the spouse, son, or daughter of a member of the Armed Forces;
(3) is the parent of a member of the Armed Forces who supports the request of such parent for parole in place; or
(4) is the widow, widower, parent, son, or daughter of a deceased member of the Armed Forces.

This is not only an amnesty provision for the illegal aliens who have slipped by the lax enforcement of citizenship in the military recruitment process and managed to enlist in our armed forces, but also for some of their relatives. Note also how there is no language in the wording requiring these relatives of illegal aliens in our military to be physically residing in the United States. This could add another level of difficulty to our immigration enforcement problems as we find a pathway to citizenship being defined for people who have never set foot on American soil and their pathway to citizenship is based solely on being related to an anchor relative who entered this country illegally and illegally joined our armed forces.

It might also add another potential problem to our already-serious election integrity problems. Would these relatives of illegal aliens, who have never set foot on American soil, become American citizens by using this as a pathway to citizenship? Would they then become eligible to vote under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voter Act? That unconstitutional law should be repealed because the U.S. Constitution doesn’t grant that power to the federal government. The potential for future problems in our elections adds another good reason for the U.S. Congress to repeal this section of the 2020 NDAA bill.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/34407-ackdoor-amnesty-for-illegal-aliens-in-2020-ndaa
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:54:10 am by MOD3 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 11:15:14 pm »
Nope -- it appears you are correct -- either the website wasn't updated that I referenced or obviously wasn't the same.  Looking at different articles it does appear that the Senate passed it.   9999hair out0000

Obviously everyone was focused on impeachment -- what does that tell you?

Cruz called it "Pile of Trash" and said it belongs in an ashtray.  I do now remember posting an article about his disgust.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/senate-clears-final-spending-package-wraps-year

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ted-cruz-airs-his-omnibus-bill-grievances-in-a-brilliant-monologue-this-pile-of-trash-belongs-in-an-ashtray/
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:54:23 am by MOD3 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 11:21:57 pm »
Nope -- it appears you are correct -- either the website wasn't updated that I referenced or obviously wasn't the same.  Looking at different articles it does appear that the Senate passed it.   9999hair out0000

Obviously everyone was focused on impeachment -- what does that tell you?

Cruz called it "Pile of Trash" and said it belongs in an ashtray.  I do now remember posting an article about his disgust.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/senate-clears-final-spending-package-wraps-year

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ted-cruz-airs-his-omnibus-bill-grievances-in-a-brilliant-monologue-this-pile-of-trash-belongs-in-an-ashtray/

And Cruz was correct.  It does belong in the ashtray.  Also as you pointed out everyone is focused on an impeachment that will go nowhere.  I think its intentional smokescreen.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:54:35 am by MOD3 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 11:30:35 pm »
And Cruz was correct.  It does belong in the ashtray.  Also as you pointed out everyone is focused on an impeachment that will go nowhere.  I think its intentional smokescreen.

Very possible.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:54:48 am by MOD3 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2019, 11:41:47 pm »
How Insane Can Democrats Act?

Please quit asking that question.

They seem to see it as a challenge.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:55:01 am by MOD3 »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2019, 11:48:25 pm »
Please quit asking that question.

They seem to see it as a challenge.

Who?  How ridiculous.  Just say stop talking because there is no party that abides by law. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:55:14 am by MOD3 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2019, 11:53:31 pm »
Who?  How ridiculous.  Just say stop talking because there is no party that abides by law.

They don't because the voters don't want them to.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:55:25 am by MOD3 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2019, 12:20:06 am »
They don't because the voters don't want them to.

I do.  That is their job.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:55:36 am by MOD3 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2019, 12:28:38 am »

We're outvoted.   :shrug:

I can't seem to be able to explain to people that "free" isn't free.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:55:46 am by MOD3 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2019, 12:47:11 am »

You falsely equate both parties when in fact the Dems are far more dishonest, far more socialist, far more hostile toward our Constitution, our military, and our Christian heritage.  That nobody is perfect in no way excuses Democrat insanity.

http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com

http://PeoplesRepublicOfCalifornia.wordpress.com

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:56:00 am by MOD3 »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2019, 12:51:48 am »
You falsely equate both parties when in fact the Dems are far more dishonest, far more socialist, far more hostile toward our Constitution, our military, and our Christian heritage.  That nobody is perfect in no way excuses Democrat insanity.

That gap is not as wide as you would believe.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:56:10 am by MOD3 »

Offline Mod1

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2019, 12:52:51 am »
Trying to fix title.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2019, 12:55:46 am »
That gap is not as wide as you would believe.

Ah yes, it's all so simple.  All Democrats are on the same political point in the spectrum and all Republicans are on the same political point. That's why all Democrats invariably vote as one. Wait.  No they don't do that.  But all Republicans do vote as one. No, wait.  They don't either. 

For you to  claim that all Democrats are the same and all Republicans are the same is to equate all Leftists with Mad Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson who was afraid a Pacific island would "capsize and turn over."

Stop the nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:56:24 am by MOD3 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2019, 12:56:41 am »
I was referring to the question "How Insane Can Democrats Act?".

Every time someone asks that question, the Dems seem to one-up each other, again, and the problem with such insanity is that at some point it becomes a group hysteria.

I don't care if you want to say something. Talk all you want.

And I agree, the only time either Party seems to insist someone follow the Law is when they are using it as a weapon against that someone.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 01:04:02 am by MOD3 »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: House votes to support illegal immigrant voting in local elections
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2019, 12:58:17 am »

Well, for the most part I am sure that I agree.  But under Trump they are moving quickly to the same insanity.  That is what is called lesser of evils.  I don't buy into it.  If you do then increasingly you will give up your freedoms.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 12:59:14 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline MOD3

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 12:59:43 am »
@DeerSlayer From now on Please title your posts to agree with the linked article's title. It don't have to be exact due to length limitations.

@Smokin Joe You know better than to change a title when you reply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2019, 01:00:19 am »

That is a troll you are talking to.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2019, 01:04:05 am »
Trying to fix title.

You can't fix stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2019, 01:05:35 am »
Ah yes, it's all so simple.  All Democrats are on the same political point in the spectrum and all Republicans are on the same political point. That's why all Democrats invariably vote as one. Wait.  No they don't do that.  But all Republicans do vote as one. No, wait.  They don't either. 

For you to  claim that all Democrats are the same and all Republicans are the same is to equate all Leftists with Mad Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson who was afraid a Pacific island would "capsize and turn over."

Stop the nonsense.

It is not nonsense.
Foremost in Conservative thought is the idea that government cannot be trusted.
I am merely pointing out that 'government' per se, includes both sides.
Your partisan zeal is misplaced and dangerous.