Author Topic: Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds  (Read 680 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds
« on: December 28, 2019, 01:26:36 pm »
https://news.yahoo.com/public-support-trump-conviction-time-091925963.html
Public support for Donald Trump‘s removal from office is the highest it has ever been, according to a new poll.

Fifty-five per cent of those asked said they were in favour of the US president’s conviction by the Senate, a figure which has shot up from 48 per cent the week before.

Meanwhile, the number of people against Mr Trump’s removal has dropped to an all-time low, according to the MSN poll.

On Christmas Day, 40 per cent were opposed to the Senate voting to convict the president, who has been impeached over his dealings with Ukraine and an alleged subsequent attempt to obstruct congress.

The gap between the two views has become much wider since last week, when there was little to divide them (48 per cent in favour of Mr Trump's removal, 47 per cent against).

The percentage of respondents who neither supported nor opposed conviction also grew.

Many, many people are in favor of it. That I can tell you, believe me. Really, really smart, fantastic people. Great people.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Public support for Trump conviction at all-time high, poll finds
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 01:35:35 pm »
Based on an MSN poll?   :nono:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 03:14:59 pm »
Based on an MSN poll?   :nono:

Probably an online poll.  I just love polls!  :sarc:  They can be made to show anything desired, and people will lap it up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 05:01:46 pm »
It will be a shame if the progress of the last several years is swept away in a reaction against the personality of Donald Trump.

But that is where we are headed. 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 05:07:26 pm »
It will be a shame if the progress of the last several years is swept away in a reaction against the personality of Donald Trump.

But that is where we are headed.

Trump has a warm personality. It’s so warm, it can melt millions of snowflakes.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 05:14:34 pm »
Oh noes

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 05:21:13 pm »
Trump has a warm personality. It’s so warm, it can melt millions of snowflakes.

It can also electrify them to vote. The ass-kicking the GOP took in the midterms in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania being duly noted.

Need Detroit, Philly, and Milwaukee to stay home in 2020.
Need 1980 demographics to return.
Need four more years of Catskill Comedian Trump.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 06:11:29 pm »
the People who speak will speak at the polls not to the polls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2019, 04:05:03 am »

The problem is Trump's ego inevitably led him down this path.  A President can't just declare "witch hunt" and order his subordinates not to cooperate with an impeachment inquiry that was authorized by the full House.  He is fortunate this isn't a criminal proceeding, or he would face prison time.

To make matters worse, Republicans have made laughable arguments in his defense.  They should have pressured him to facilitate the testimony of key players, which could have undermined both articles.  But nooooo --- that might have confirmed some unethical behavior --- and political cults do not allow for critique on any level.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2019, 04:21:54 am »
It can also electrify them to vote. The ass-kicking the GOP took in the midterms in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania being duly noted.

Need Detroit, Philly, and Milwaukee to stay home in 2020.
Need 1980 demographics to return.
Need four more years of Catskill Comedian Trump.

It has been confirmed there was massive VOTER FRAUD..IN 2018.  People just didn't want to go over it again.
Brenda Snipes. Others.  Been going on for DECADES. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 04:28:57 am »
The problem is Trump's ego inevitably led him down this path.  A President can't just declare "witch hunt" and order his subordinates not to cooperate with an impeachment inquiry that was authorized by the full House.  He is fortunate this isn't a criminal proceeding, or he would face prison time.

To make matters worse, Republicans have made laughable arguments in his defense.  They should have pressured him to facilitate the testimony of key players, which could have undermined both articles.  But nooooo --- that might have confirmed some unethical behavior --- and political cults do not allow for critique on any level.

What don't you guys understand?  IT IS A HOAX....NO CRIMES ...NOTHING....Almost 3 years of  Russia hoax.  NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE.  It is pure harassment of president.
Do nothing DEMON-RATS are wasting our tax dollars,  trying to protect THEIR CRIMES OF MONEY LAUNDERING,  OUR
 TAX DOLLARS.  You think JUDICIAL WATCH PRESIDENT Tom Fitton IS LAUGHABLE?   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 04:40:20 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2019, 04:52:29 am »

President TRUMPs ego is just fine. The problem is so many BETA MALES have Trump envy, for many years!

It is harassment, nothing there. Why should any more be produced, than was for almost 3 years?  BTW PRESIDENT TRUMPS APPROVAL RATING IS ABOUT 77%.  MEDIA IS LYING AGAIN...or as usual.  NO CRIME. But much on demon-rats side with UKRAINE DEBACLE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 07:51:42 pm »
President TRUMPs ego is just fine. The problem is so many BETA MALES have Trump envy, for many years!

It is harassment, nothing there. Why should any more be produced, than was for almost 3 years?  BTW PRESIDENT TRUMPS APPROVAL RATING IS ABOUT 77%.  MEDIA IS LYING AGAIN...or as usual.  NO CRIME. But much on demon-rats side with UKRAINE DEBACLE.

It has been confirmed there was massive VOTER FRAUD..IN 2018.  People just didn't want to go over it again.
Brenda Snipes. Others.  Been going on for DECADES. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

As comic relief this stuff is hilarious, but if you really believe this nonsense, maybe you can apply to spew this on Internet forums, too, maybe make a few rubles.

Hint to the original poster: you're doing more harm than good. Or am I just part of the big lying conspiracy too?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:52:32 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2020, 08:02:25 pm »

Hint to the original poster: you're doing more harm than good. Or am I just part of the big lying conspiracy too?

@jmyrlefuller Is this directed at me?

I'm doing harm?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 08:05:13 pm »
@jmyrlefuller Is this directed at me?

I'm doing harm?
No, I meant the person I quoted. My mistake; sorry for the confusion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2020, 08:07:28 pm »
No, I meant the person I quoted. My mistake; sorry for the confusion.

That makes more sense.... :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: