Author Topic: Biden to blue-collar workers – let ‘em eat cake!  (Read 307 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden to blue-collar workers – let ‘em eat cake!
« on: December 28, 2019, 02:54:46 am »
CFACT 12/27/2019

Presidential candidate, Joe Biden, the former Vice President, recently delivered a message for blue collar workers in America’s vital energy industries: you are going to lose your jobs.

Pound sand; let them eat cake – pick your metaphor. Biden admitted: “The answer is yes,” to a question posed to him at the last Democratic presidential debate about whether he would pursue his climate policies if they resulted in job losses to thousands of blue-collar workers.  He went on to promise “high paying” green energy jobs for those “displaced” workers – as empty a promise as one will hear from a politician.

It is not just coal miners and oil production workers who stand to lose if Biden becomes President. The tens of thousands of workers in the natural gas industry who have made America the world’s leading energy producer also will be harmed. A Biden presidency, or that of every other Democratic candidate, would declare war on fossil fuels in order to address man-made “climate change.”

No matter what Joe Biden, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, or any other politician promises with whatever Green New Deal they are hawking, America’s fossil fuels can not easily be replaced – certainly not in the near-term, nor in the decades hence.

More: https://www.cfact.org/2019/12/27/biden-to-blue-collar-workers-let-em-eat-cake/

Offline MajorClay

Re: Biden to blue-collar workers – let ‘em eat cake!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 03:47:44 pm »
I hope this ends his candidacy.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 09:21:14 pm »
Biden is attempting to placate the extreme left fringe, and the blue collar worker I expect will be tuning this low function intelligence fool out completely.  He is leading in the polls until HRC jumps in, and he quickly goes to 4th or 5th in this race.  The Dems I believe realize they are offering almost nothing, and yet they still want to espouse the lunacy of the walking dead like AOC.

AOC as architect of the Dems will leave them out in the cold...where they belong.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 09:51:27 pm »
I hope this ends his candidacy.

@MajorClay

Only if there is someone in his campaign with the patience to explain it to him. Even then it's not a sure thing. It's the only trick that old dog knows.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!