Author Topic: Breaking>>>Kazakhstan plane crash: Bek Air plane comes down near Almaty airport  (Read 422 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kazakhstan plane crash: Bek Air plane comes down near Almaty airport

A plane with 100 people on board has crashed in Kazakhstan, airport officials say.

They say the Bek Air aircraft went down shortly after taking off at Almaty airport on Friday morning local time.

Emergency service personnel have rushed to the scene and seven deaths have been confirmed. Survivors are being evacuated, the airport said.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50922219

Seven deaths confirmed but it seems to sound like there are survivors, how many, I do not know.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seven deaths confirmed but it seems to sound like there are survivors, how many, I do not know.
Article said 60 survivors out of 93 on board.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

It looks like the article is being substantially updated as more info becomes known. @TomSea's OP was at ~8PM my local time, but the BBC article timestamp showed its most recent update was just an hour ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It looks like the article is being substantially updated as more info becomes known. @TomSea's OP was at ~8PM my local time, but the BBC article timestamp showed its most recent update was just an hour ago.
THanks! That explains why I saw a number for survivors and @TomSea did not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis