Author Topic: New wife, 26, charged with exploiting husband, 77, for money  (Read 674 times)

Online corbe

New wife, 26, charged with exploiting husband, 77, for money
« on: December 26, 2019, 08:50:19 pm »
New wife, 26, charged with exploiting husband, 77, for money

Associated Press

•December 25, 2019

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A newly married 26-year-old woman has been arrested on charges alleging she tried to cash almost $1 million in checks from her 77-year-old husband's account.

Lin Helena Halfon was arrested earlier this month at Tampa International Airport. She is facing charges of money laundering, organized fraud and exploitation of an elderly person. During her first court appearance, a judge set her bail at $1 million.

The Tampa Bay Times reported that when her husband, Tampa businessman Richard Rappaport, was notified by investigators about what his wife was doing, he said wanted to give his wife the benefit of the doubt, according to a warrant affidavit.

<..snip..>

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wife-26-charged-exploiting-husband-200648660.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cud2hhdGZpbmdlci5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANi98EhhUn7hK64W65u96ysPytMRmAon7GBZVIY3Jq6KvOiIbBrjmx-RLHwOKzmfKdezZcjMsq3up1Pt9ysLaG7MFIuUsJJWsxUq52wTN_xKtfo36odCHYb2B__9koAqdJ8L1MugzCE1p0nMU3Qg1NTAwehi3aOzEbXfQv-ANVe7
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: New wife, 26, charged with exploiting husband, 77, for money
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 09:01:05 pm »
And to think he had married her for her wisdom and maturity ......

Unless he's a candidate for his assets to be managed by his family members due to lack of mental competence, they kind of deserved each other.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 09:03:55 pm »
   Proving once again what my pappy use to say 'The only difference between Men and Boys, is the price of their toys'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online berdie

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 09:06:15 pm »
A 77 yo that marries someone in their 20's should be suspicious. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »
Too bad they're not making new "Law & Order" episodes. This has "ripped from the headlines" all over it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 10:52:17 pm »
In this case going the hooker route would have been cheaper and the relationship would be more fulfilling. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 11:11:38 pm »
A 77 yo that marries someone in their 20's should be suspicious. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Or the family of the 77 yo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online berdie

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 11:20:24 pm »
Or the family of the 77 yo.

In the immortal words of Nicole..."it takes a lot of money to be me".

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2019, 11:34:21 pm »
Too bad they're not making new "Law & Order" episodes. This has "ripped from the headlines" all over it.

Nah. The guy didn't get murdered or murder someone else (not yet).

BTW – the chick looks a lot like Janice from Friends. I wonder if she sounds like her too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS4pwTD24r4
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 03:30:04 am »
The 77 year old fool..er...guy on snagging  his trophy babe:

"Yeah, I'm just the sexiest stud in the world. So what if I've got a lot of dough, she just digs me for my rippling abs and mighty biceps....yeah.....   :yowsa:"

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 04:12:42 am »
Definitely some kind of mental illness. She is not old enough to be his daughter. She could be his granddaughter, or even his great granddaughter. And she is not even beautiful. If you're going to pay 2/3 of a million dollars for a good time, at least make it worth it. This skank looks the same or even less than any girl working at the mall.

Try this as a template for next time old dude.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2019, 05:12:28 am »
Definitely some kind of mental illness. She is not old enough to be his daughter. She could be his granddaughter, or even his great granddaughter. And she is not even beautiful. If you're going to pay 2/3 of a million dollars for a good time, at least make it worth it. This skank looks the same or even less than any girl working at the mall.

Take a look at him. She was probably the best he could do. He still had a firm young thing hanging on his arm, and that's all these trophy wife geezers care about.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2019, 06:03:54 am »
Take a look at him. She was probably the best he could do. He still had a firm young thing hanging on his arm, and that's all these trophy wife geezers care about.
@AllThatJazzZ

I lived in LA Jewish Community surrounded by millionaires for a while. I had to look at this guy closely to determine if I had ever met him. It's hard to tell. The old millionaires in LA, both men and women, all have the procedures done with plastic surgery every few years. This makes them grow more and more identical the older they get.

You said, Take a look at him., and yes, I agree. By looking at him you are looking at dozens or hundreds of LA millionaires who look just like that. They all have the same face with minor variations. And yes, they all have a bevy of 20 year old girls on call.

The difference from this guy is they never marry them. Whenever you hear the title, personal secretary, personal assistant, personal trainer, personal masseuse, even the housemaids, those are all paid women. Whatever this young girl did to get the multimillionaire to actually 'marry' her, she is definitely going to get paid for it. She will be wealthy and never have to work the rest of her life (especially if she takes that money back to Israel).

Maybe he was drunk. Maybe he wanted to 'stick it' to his family for some unresolved reason by wasting his wealth on a nobody. Who knows? When she does go back to Israel, she will be a rock star there. She'll have so many relatives, fake friends, scammers, beggars, and sycophants, chasing her that she will not be able to go out in public.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2019, 07:08:29 am »
This thread is enormously entertaining. :rolling:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2019, 10:42:55 pm »
My oh my, you sure know how to 'range things
You set it up so well, so perfectly
Ain't it funny how you knew life couldn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be.

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now, you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 10:44:02 pm by Fishrrman »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.