Author Topic: Trump-Hating NY Times Pouts Trump Doesn’t Throw Christmas Parties for Journalists  (Read 529 times)

rangerrebew

Trump-Hating NY Times Pouts Trump Doesn’t Throw Christmas Parties for Journalists
By Clay Waters | December 24, 2019 1:41 PM EST

This Christmas, could you please spare a thought for the truly unfortunate: D.C. political journalists deprived of holiday parties surrounded by members of the Trump Administration (whom they despise)?

The front of the New York Times Sunday Styles section was a microcosm of self-absorbed journalists indulging themselves over the holidays: “The Pall Before Christmas.” It was written by Shawn McCreesh, previously an editorial assistant to Maureen Dowd and who here shares Dowd’s contemptuous irreverence toward Trump

It takes some gall, after prominent Democrats have encouraged confrontation of Trump staffers (and the Times running op-eds advocating “doxxing” migrant detention center employees), for the paper to suddenly wonder where everyone is.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2019/12/24/trump-hating-ny-times-pouts-trump-doesnt-throw-christmas-parties

Offline PeteS in CA

No free dinner and booze, poor babies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How sad...the people the Press denigrate and threaten on a daily basis don't want them around.  Too bad, so sad.    **nononono*

:tongue2:  rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I thought anything Christmas was a violation of National Cultic Leftist Intersectional Religious Doctrine?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They'll just have to hang their condoms and sex toys on their own trees. Wah!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought anything Christmas was a violation of National Cultic Leftist Intersectional Religious Doctrine?

It is!  This is just another way of sticking it to the Normals.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Over a hundred journalists killed in Mexico in 2019.

Trump refuses to throw a party for journalists.

And yet Trump is the one they say is the biggest enemy of journalists on the planet.