Author Topic: Max Rose: Democrats Will Beat GOP by ‘Wide Margin’ in 2020  (Read 1282 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Max Rose: Democrats Will Beat GOP by ‘Wide Margin’ in 2020
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 11:46:05 pm »
*sigh*

I wasn't talking about you. I'm not going to explain it.

Got it. I took you too literally.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2020, 11:58:59 pm »
Got it. I took you too literally.

Fred is like an onion.   Many layers.   :cool:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2020, 12:07:48 am »
Fred is like an onion.   Many layers.   :cool:

And, for the love of all things holy, don't peel it.  It will do more than make you cry.  Don't ask me how I know this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2020, 04:54:47 am »
This Democommie is delusional, which is a sickness most in that party are experiencing. 

Pelosi is struggling to remain relevant while AOC remains the architect of the Democommie Party.  Fact is they are utterly clueless.

They have built a platform built on b*llsh*t.  I do not believe climate change is consequential, after seeing the climate scientist on with Levin.  He debunked the whole thing indicating they are making HUGE assumptions, false assumptions, and that only one model was accurate, the Russian model of 32 that existed.  He convinced me.

So if climate change is basically a hoax, what does the Democommie Party platform stand on but b*llsh*t?  Nothing.  Yes, they offer the American people nothing.  Even on immigration, they have to repeatedly lie about every aspect.

Trump has done so much for so many the only way he does not win will be if they JFK him, which they are capable of doing.  Baring that, he and the Republican Party win in the greatest landslide in history.  I believe there is a chance for true voting majorities in both Houses of Congress.  I just do not see the American people voting for the commie bums.

With the black demographic going from 8% for Trump to 35%, and I suspect a similar swing for the Hispanic demographic, how do these deranged bums think they can win anything?  At this point Trump has a shot at half the states he lost last time.  I say he gets 40 states.

And the election with Cruz in Texas means a big fat NOTHING.  It was an off year, and the nation Democommies poured a huge sum to fight Cruz, and they still lost.  I tell you, that election means little.

Trump wins 40 states if the Dem candidate is Clinton or Biden, and more states if it is anyone else.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 04:55:43 am by jafo2010 »