Author Topic: Web Search for "Woman pulled from wheelchair and beaten to death"  (Read 428 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I caught a part of a teebee news story about a woman being pulled from a wheelchair and beaten to death during a robbery,so I decided to do a web search for details about where,who,had the perp been arrested,etc,etc,etc.

Here is what google came up with on a web search with the key words "woman in wheelchair  beaten to death".  "About 21,900,000 results". I thought I was pretty jaded,but that really opened my eyes to how far we have degraded as a civilized society.

Don't just take my word for it,do that same search yourself,and then click on a few links.

We have the wrong animals in the zoos.

BTW,the first one I came up with is from Compton,Ca,and titled "Mentally-challenged woman yanked from wheelchair, beaten to death".  This one just happened to be female on female.

https://abc7chicago.com/news/1512624/

https://abc7chicago.com/news/1512624/

COMPTON, Calif. -- Investigators are asking for witnesses to come forward to help solve the murder of a 61-year-old woman, who authorities say was beaten to death in a Compton park.

Detectives say Patricia Davis and another woman got into some sort of argument at Tragniew Park on Aug. 4.

That's when Davis was yanked out of her wheelchair, and the two started fighting. During the altercation, authorities said the suspect sat on Davis and punched her repeatedly.

"She ends up attacking her, getting on top of her. The victim's saying, 'I can't breathe,' and she's not getting off of her and continues to fight with her," described Lt. John Corina with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Detectives say the 67-year-old suspect was arrested and booked for murder, but she was later released for lack of evidence.

Authorities said people were playing sports at the park during the attack. Investigators are asking those witnesses to come forward.

"I think that was a self-defense type thing, you know what I mean?" said a witness who wanted to be identified as E.Z.

Yeah,self-defense. Uh,huh.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Web Search for "Woman pulled from wheelchair and beaten to death"
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 10:23:22 pm »
In the 40s and 50s Compton was mainly blue collar White.

By the 60s Compton was mainly Black.

Next Compton changed to Hispanic.

I drove around a few of those places last week, reinforcing the basis of "white flight."

I was also in the Financial district of downtown LA, near the Fashion, garment district, the jewelry  districts,

all within blocks of Skid Row. They were not as bad as the news indicates.

Freeways are awful. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 10:59:09 pm »
In the 40s and 50s Compton was mainly blue collar White.

By the 60s Compton was mainly Black.

Next Compton changed to Hispanic.

I drove around a few of those places last week, reinforcing the basis of "white flight."

I was also in the Financial district of downtown LA, near the Fashion, garment district, the jewelry  districts,

all within blocks of Skid Row. They were not as bad as the news indicates.

Freeways are awful.
In the early sixties I would take the bus from Lynwood to Compton to see my dentist.........I was seven, it was such a totally different world by the time my parents moved out in 1968.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 11:05:23 pm »
@sneakypete

I know nothing about Compton, but I'm guessing from references to it by rappers that it is a distressed town.  Maybe someone else who lives in CA can enlighten us. 

But if I'm right -- I can tell you from living in my own impoverished town that people will kill other people for no really good reason.  Some of these people are fueled by drugs or drink, but many of these distressed towns are home to an assortment of people with mental illness. Years ago, the ACLU and other supposed do-gooders sued to have institutions closed down and the residents dispersed.  Impoverished communities are favorite dumping grounds for these people. 

Where I live, we have not only the gangbangers,  drug addicts, illegals and alleged refugees, we also have the mentally ill.  There are a few of them who live in a "halfway house" a few blocks from me.  Those residents seem harmless, but there are a few odd ducks  in the neighborhood who scare me (and I don't scare easily).  I've seen them fighting with each other.  Some of them beg on street corners and I do expect that some of them, if refused, will do a person harm.  I try to avoid them as much as possible. 

These folks will kill each other -- and us -- for no really good reason.  Maybe you look at them funny or just look at them period.  Or maybe you are eating an orange and they want you to share.  Refuse them and they will slit your throat.  One of them punched another passenger on a public bus with no apparent provocation.

We regular folks can do nothing about these people.  We objected when illegals and alleged "refugees" were dumped here, but then we were told we weren't Christian for not welcoming them.  If we tried to have the mentally ill removed from our town, we would lose in court.  The politicians here don't care.  I'm guessing they got a nice chunk of money for welcoming the illegals and "refugees" and they probably got something for allowing the mentally ill to be dumped here too. 

I'm not saying that all mentally ill are violent and should be locked up.  But I do object to our town taking them in without knowing if they are violent or not.  Mainstreaming the mentally ill may work for some, but there are many who should not be walking the streets.   

Now I don't know what happened in the case of the lady in Compton.  Maybe it was gangbangers, but I'm guessing it was an unbalanced person. The article says this lady had mental and physical issues.  These people are excellent victims because they can't fight back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 11:33:08 pm »
@sneakypete

Years ago, the ACLU and other supposed do-gooders sued to have institutions closed down and the residents dispersed.  Impoverished communities are favorite dumping grounds for these people. 

Yes. It was a part of the Communist plan to destroy American society in order to ferment revolution.

Where I live, we have not only the gangbangers,  drug addicts, illegals and alleged refugees, we also have the mentally ill.  There are a few of them who live in a "halfway house" a few blocks from me.  Those residents seem harmless, but there are a few odd ducks  in the neighborhood who scare me (and I don't scare easily).  I've seen them fighting with each other. 

You HAVE to to be scared of them,because unlike them YOU have something to lose because YOU will lose your house,your car,your job,your family,and you will go to jail for a long time.

They,on the other hand,will merely be trading one gubbermint housing for another,and lose access to drugs and drink for a short time before they are let back out on the streets due to overcrowding. They are "retired in place",and this is their normal life.

I am also scared of them,in the sense I don't want to go to prison for killing one of the SOB's.

These folks will kill each other -- and us -- for no really good reason.  Maybe you look at them funny or just look at them period.  Or maybe you are eating an orange and they want you to share.  Refuse them and they will slit your throat.  One of them punched another passenger on a public bus with no apparent provocation.

I know. On the rare few occasions I have been put into a situation where I felt like I had no choice,I would either choke the SOB out or knock him out,and leave. Unless I allowed one to get me mad. I once had a gangbanger get on a bus I was riding on in Denver,and put his boom box on blast,blasting out gangsta rap at max volume. Kinda pissed me off,but I let it slide. Then an elderly lady asked him if he would please turn it down,and he started cussing and threatening her. I kinda snapped and asked him politely if he would turn it off for me,or if he preferred me to fit it inside his MoFo'ing head so he could hear it better,either way works for me.",and smiled at him. He cut it off and got off the bus at the next stop. I think it was the smile. Whatever it was,it earned me a round of applause from the other passengers. In my defense,I was just a young man in my 30's at that time,and more than a little disappointed he cut it off, I was already mad by then,and wanting someone to take it out on. Ruined the rest of my day when he got quiet and then left. Adrenaline dumps are a bitch when left unused.

We regular folks csean do nothing about the people.

Of course not. You are citizens and obey the law,

I'm not saying that all mentally ill are violent and should be locked up.

I am. The ones who are not violent need to be locked up for their own good so they don't become victims of the violent loons.

But I do object to our town taking them in without knowing if they are violent or not.

I REPEAT, They ARE either violent themselves,or encourage violence because they are unable to protect  themselves from assault. Even violent whack jobs look for victims who can't fight back,and the harmless loons aren't even able to testify against them in court. Natural-born victims.

I will repeat something I have written often. "When was the last time any of you saw or heard of a gang banger or a violent nutcase attacking a Hells Angel walking down the street wearing his cuts?" They don't. They ain't THAT crazy. They mostly attack the elderly or women who can't fight back.

Mainstreaming the mentally ill may work for some, but there are many who should not be walking the streets.   

NONE of them should be walking the streets because they are MENTALLY ILL.

The article says this lady had mental and physical issues.  These people are excellent victims because they can't fight back.

BINGO!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 11:35:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2019, 12:20:18 am »
It was supposed to be scarcastic, but it's becoming reality:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.