Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz: Nancy Pelosi holding impeachment articles from Senate is 'sign of weakness'  (Read 226 times)

Offline libertybele

Good video (at link - bottom)

Sen. Ted Cruz: Nancy Pelosi holding impeachment articles from Senate is 'sign of weakness'

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, reacted Sunday to the fact that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not yet transmitted the articles of impeachment to the Senate saying, “I think this is a sign of weakness.”

Cruz made the statement on “Sunday Morning Futures” adding, “This is a sign she [Pelosi] understands just how weak these articles are. These articles of impeachment that they actually voted on were really an admission of failure.”

“For months, they [Democrats] had been promising all of this evidence of criminal activity. For months, they'd be talking about bribery, they’d be talking about quid pro quo," he said. "But then they heard all the evidence and they got no evidence of it and these articles don’t allege any crime.”............

.........“A senior lawyer at the FBI fabricated evidence,” Cruz said, outlining what had happened.

Horowitz has found evidence that an FBI lawyer manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI's secretive surveillance of Page-- enough to change the substantive meaning of the document.

“That is on its face, criminal conduct,” Cruz told Bartiromo. “If you or I did it in a car wreck case, if you've got a car wreck and you were in court and you doctored fraudulent documents and submitted it to the court, you or I would serve jail time for that.”............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cruz-pelosi-impeachment-sign-of-weakness
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.