Author Topic: Man’s front yard is a Jeffrey Epstein meme and Christmas display all in one  (Read 721 times)

Offline mrclose

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :beer:

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas... if Christmas looks like an internet comments section.

A Lacey man made one of the year’s top memes the theme of his Christmas lights, declaring “These lights didn’t hang themselves... and neither did Epstein,” a reference to the death earlier this year of billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Kevin Gibson took a unique approach to his holiday decorating this year, the third year he’s used memes as a part of his light design.

He says he couldn’t resist turning one of the year’s biggest memes into a light display, saying “I just do it for fun... just trying to change things up is all.” t takes “a good half a day” or so to set up the display, Gibson said.

https://www.nj.com/ocean/2019/12/mans-front-yard-is-a-jeffrey-epstein-meme-and-christmas-display-all-in-one.html

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:05:39 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline MajorClay

Offline Axeslinger

Sick
One mans sick is another’s hilarity
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Thanks dor putting this in National News and not in the subforum, Ridiculous News. I sure would not have wanted to miss this.
 :boring:

Offline mountaineer

Bravo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

The problem here is not the mixing of Christmas and Epstein meme. The problem is Epstein’s murder—while in custody—being swept under the rug.

Offline libertybele

Did I miss it?  Where's the "A" in America on the roof?

I think this is in very poor taste to use the Christmas holiday to take a political stance.  I agree with the signs posted, I just object to displaying them at Christmas.

More appropriate:

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kudos to the man!  Buy him a :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The problem here is not the mixing of Christmas and Epstein meme. The problem is Epstein’s murder—while in custody—being swept under the rug.
The only reason anyone thinks Epstein was supposedly murdered is because they have this utterly ludicrous notion that he was going to rat on his buddies. They should know better. Criminals don't narc on each other, and his buddies knew it.

Most of the claims made by the people who claim Epstein was murdered were either disinformation from Epstein's estate, or simply rumors ginned up by foreign troll farms. As for why the guards let it happen, well, he was an incredibly horrible person. Most super-rich people are. It takes major sociopathic tendencies to take advantage of people and rise through the ranks as quickly as they do—and/or a fat inheritance. So what does it matter if he dies? Natural selection, one might decide.

The constant drumbeat of memes and conspiracy theories make me even less inclined to think it's real and more annoyed every time I hear it.

Epstein killed himself. No one in power seemed to want to stop him. He was never going to narc.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

The only reason anyone thinks Epstein was supposedly murdered is because they have this utterly ludicrous notion that he was going to rat on his buddies. They should know better. Criminals don't narc on each other, and his buddies knew it.

Most of the claims made by the people who claim Epstein was murdered were either disinformation from Epstein's estate, or simply rumors ginned up by foreign troll farms. As for why the guards let it happen, well, he was an incredibly horrible person. Most super-rich people are. It takes major sociopathic tendencies to take advantage of people and rise through the ranks as quickly as they do—and/or a fat inheritance. So what does it matter if he dies? Natural selection, one might decide.

The constant drumbeat of memes and conspiracy theories make me even less inclined to think it's real and more annoyed every time I hear it.

Epstein killed himself. No one in power seemed to want to stop him. He was never going to narc.

Well, yes, that and the multiple fractures in Epstein’s hyoid and in the lateral process on a vertebra—fractures that were unlikely given the evidence at the scene and his weight. And, there are independent coroners who examined Epstein who back this up.