Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Democrats have turned Trump from 'America's biggest bully' into a 'victim'  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Glenn Beck: Democrats have turned Trump from 'America's biggest bully' into a 'victim'
by Spencer Neale
 | December 20, 2019 04:50 PM

Days after the House of Representatives impeached President Trump on two articles for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, TheBlaze founder Glenn Beck said Democrats have turned Trump from a bully into a victim.

“If I would’ve said to you, four years ago, possibly America’s biggest bully is going to be a victim in four years — no way!" Beck told senior editor Jan Jekielek of the Epoch Times. "How do you make him look like a victim? And that’s what they’ve done.”

Beck, 55, was skeptical of Trump while he was on the campaign trail in 2016 but has become a fierce defender of the president during his tenure.

“While I disagree with him strongly on things like trade, etc., I don’t even think the guy who I supported, Ted Cruz, would’ve actually done the Jerusalem embassy."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/glenn-beck-democrats-have-turned-trump-from-americas-biggest-bully-into-a-victim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34