Author Topic: Ted Cruz is everywhere defending Trump against impeachment  (Read 1844 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Ted Cruz is everywhere defending Trump against impeachment
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2019, 11:31:32 am »
See this garbage? This is why we still won't bow to Trump.

Because you got what you wanted, and you still are pulling the same trash that we still hate you for in 2016. Give it a rest. You won. Chop off our heads already and get it over with, tyrants.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2019, 11:36:15 am »

Having a job, having hope, can turn a person's world around

@Smokin Joe

No kidding! Been there myself.  "Hope" is the keyword. Just a little bit of it can go a long ways.

That's what a good economy can do for the minority groups who have been told they are victims, and that, more than anything else will end the Plantation in all but the most entrenched strongholds.

Once the lie is exposed,the Dims have NOTHING!

That said, it's tough for people without a tradition of sweating for their pay to make the change.

Ironically enough,the draft was a great equalizer,and opened the eyes of MANY blacks who had never really been that personally familiar with whites,and had lived their whole lives in big city ghettos without ever dealing or socializing with whites,and  believing what the Rev-Runds had been telling them about how all non-Jewish whites were "evil and want to enslave you again".

Truth to tell,the racial friction between rural whites and rural blacks has pretty much always been non-existent because rural people HAVE to help each other in times of need or none of them will survive. They didn't socialize much,but they did know each other,and they did help each other when help was needed,even if it was nothing more than dropping by after a family death and leaving some money to help the survivors pay for the funeral and have a little money to help them through the season.

And,of course,they always helped each other when help was needed with the crops.

EVERY time you heard or read about racial strife in the 50's and 60's,it was in the cities.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2019, 01:16:56 pm »
BTW,WTH is going on in that video? Did a baby gorilla somehow get into the wrong containment? If so,what happened to him after it was "returned"?
It's what is thrown up against the wall.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2019, 05:09:27 pm »
It's what is thrown up against the wall.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Thanks. I couldn't make out what it was,and thought it was a baby gorilla.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2019, 05:36:25 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

Thanks. I couldn't make out what it was,and thought it was a baby gorilla.
More like what Schiff has scooped up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2019, 05:46:13 pm »
More like what Schiff has scooped up.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Hmmmm,"Schiff and Shit sound similar. Coincidence? I think not!

I  hope everybody enjoys their Christmas  Dinner,and has a nice Schiff afterwards.

Online libertybele

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2019, 06:46:15 pm »
See this garbage? This is why we still won't bow to Trump.

Because you got what you wanted, and you still are pulling the same trash that we still hate you for in 2016. Give it a rest. You won. Chop off our heads already and get it over with, tyrants.

Last time I checked, no one is asking anyone to bow to Trump. 

Hopefully there will come a time when the blinders come off, the hatred is gone and reality sets in.

Peace.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2019, 08:29:54 pm »
The Dems can attack on the NBC issue when they produce B.O.'s real birth certificate, and his school financial aid records/trascripts. (not gonna happen).

My own California birth certificate, is the same type as Obama's.

Mine is "Certification of Vital Record", of a photocopy of the original typed  "Certificate of Live Birth"

I never liked Obama, and wasted a lot of time over the controversy of his on his birth certificate.

I do not object to George Ronmey, John McCain, Barack Obama or Ted Crruz serving as Potus.

Sen. Cruz has conducted himselfadmirably during this phase of his and Trump's terms.

I would wholeheartedly support him for Potus, in 2024; or even in 2020 if Trump is removed.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2019, 12:10:12 am »
@Smokin Joe

No kidding! Been there myself.  "Hope" is the keyword. Just a little bit of it can go a long ways.

Once the lie is exposed,the Dims have NOTHING!

Ironically enough,the draft was a great equalizer,and opened the eyes of MANY blacks who had never really been that personally familiar with whites,and had lived their whole lives in big city ghettos without ever dealing or socializing with whites,and  believing what the Rev-Runds had been telling them about how all non-Jewish whites were "evil and want to enslave you again".

Truth to tell,the racial friction between rural whites and rural blacks has pretty much always been non-existent because rural people HAVE to help each other in times of need or none of them will survive. They didn't socialize much,but they did know each other,and they did help each other when help was needed,even if it was nothing more than dropping by after a family death and leaving some money to help the survivors pay for the funeral and have a little money to help them through the season.

And,of course,they always helped each other when help was needed with the crops.

EVERY time you heard or read about racial strife in the 50's and 60's,it was in the cities.
All true, especially about the relationships between rural blacks and whites, at least where I grew up.

Agitators from Washington DC came down to southern Maryland and tried to stir up trouble in the '60s, and I remember a older (black) gentleman telling my mother they 'had to send those boys home, 'cause they were trying to cause trouble with their white folks, and they'd never had trouble with their white folks' (the last stated with a sense of pride).

Living on the river, too, a sinking boat knows no color, the water will swallow all. You lend a hand, you take their boat in tow, you fish them out, whoever they are. Maybe that's where I'm seeing something similar in the Blacks and Hispanics who came here for work, we have a common enemy--Winter, we have common goals: better for our families without the strife you see elsewhere. Although there is some of the 'city black' culture (and the crime that goes with it, noticeable in a community which had much less crime before the boom, but which tripled in size and had the added benefit of being advertised nationwide as being a great place to be a criminal in a documentary series which was, in itself, a crime) , I have seen a lot of the rural mentality, too.
Given the opportunity to root out the  real problems of crime (and drug use --problems with or without crime, and often leading to poor choices) people will go one way or the other, but there are still a lot of Americans who dream the dream, of a family, means to support them, a nice home, etc. It's still there after all these years of Communists pushing victimhood and divisiveness, trying to tear America apart along the superficial lines they think exist, playing identity politics based on nothing but appearance.

In reality, without going all Pollyanna, I think America is better than that, Americans are better than that, and all can have more if they choose to.  Get the fomenters of hatred out of the way, no matter what color or heritage they have, and it will happen. Most people don't want trouble with their neighbors, don't want to look over their shoulders at night, want to feel safe, want their children to be able to go to the park without worrying that they might not come home, and want to know their neighbors will gladly lend a hand if they need it.

Who doesn't want that? 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2019, 03:03:05 pm »

Sen. Cruz DESTROYS Chuck Todd in Battle Over Impeachment, Media Bias, Ukraine
By Nicholas Fondacaro | December 8, 2019 1:47 PM EST

Sparks flew and a temper flared during a heated argument between NBC political director Chuck Todd and Republican Senator Ted Cruz on Sunday’s Meet the Press. The former raged as the latter dismantled the combined narrative of congressional Democrats and the liberal media when it came to impeachment, media bias, and Ukraine. Here are the highlights.

After his guest dared to hint at President Trump’s tough on Russia policies, Todd was in disbelief. “Do you believe that the President did with Ukraine somehow was tough on Russia or didn't the President by just introducing all of this delayed aid play into the hands of Russia,” he demanded to know.

“Ha, ha, ha. You know, Chuck, substance matters,” Cruz laughed at his moderator as he proceeded to school (the first of many) him on how Trump had armed Ukraine to fight a hot war against Russia:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/2019/12/08/sen-cruz-destroys-chuck-todd-battle-over-impeachment-media-bias-ukraine

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2019, 08:46:31 pm »
Sen. Cruz DESTROYS Chuck Todd in Battle Over Impeachment, Media Bias, Ukraine
By Nicholas Fondacaro | December 8, 2019 1:47 PM EST

@rangerrebew

There is something "odd" about Cruz that creeps me out and caused me to not trust him,but it damn sure isn't a suspicion about his intellectual capability. Anybody that things Cruz is slow and they can just steamroll right over him is a clueless fool that deserves what is going to happen to them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2019, 08:52:21 pm »
@rangerrebew

There is something "odd" about Cruz that creeps me out and caused me to not trust him,but it damn sure isn't a suspicion about his intellectual capability. Anybody that things Cruz is slow and they can just steamroll right over him is a clueless fool that deserves what is going to happen to them.

Oh he is no dummy; he holds degrees from both Princeton and Harvard.  From 2004 to 2009, Cruz was an adjunct professor at the University of Texas School of Law, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation.  In college he was a debate champion.  Professor Alan Dershowitz made a statement about Cruz, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".  He has argued more Supreme Court cases than any sitting Congressman.

That is why I have stated, that it would be a real shame not to use his talents in defending Trump at the Senate impeachment trial.

He also has an audio-graphic memory.

I say let Cruz loose on them!!!

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:23:15 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2019, 09:23:33 pm »
What's not to love? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2019, 09:48:38 pm »
Oh he is no dummy; he holds degrees from both Princeton and Harvard.  From 2004 to 2009, Cruz was an adjunct professor at the University of Texas School of Law, where he taught U.S. Supreme Court litigation.  In college he was a debate champion.  Professor Alan Dershowitz made a statement about Cruz, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".  He has argued more Supreme Court cases than any sitting Congressman.

That is why I have stated, that it would be a real shame not to use his talents in defending Trump at the Senate impeachment trial.

He also has an audio-graphic memory.

I say let Cruz loose on them!!!

@libertybele

I agree. Even IF my suspicions that Cruz is carefully staging the scene so he is ready to jump right in the race and run himself if the opportunity permits,his ego and his intellect will make him want to shine as a Constitutional Lawyer during an impeachment trial,and he will shame anybody that crosses him.

At a MINIMUM,just look at what that would do to his chances of being the Republican pick in 2024!

Online libertybele

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2019, 10:07:31 pm »
@libertybele

I agree. Even IF my suspicions that Cruz is carefully staging the scene so he is ready to jump right in the race and run himself if the opportunity permits,his ego and his intellect will make him want to shine as a Constitutional Lawyer during an impeachment trial,and he will shame anybody that crosses him.

At a MINIMUM,just look at what that would do to his chances of being the Republican pick in 2024!

No, I don't think Cruz would stage the scene to jump in; IMHO, not in his character.  His abilities as a Constitutional lawyer have already earned him a reputation; he wrote the amicus briefs for D.C. v. Heller.  As solicitor general of TX he took on W. Bush and prevailed and that is why the Bush's can't stand him.

If you get a chance, read his book "A Time for Truth". Seriously, I stayed up most of one night to finish it and I couldn't put it down.  I know I like the guy and all, but what he reveals in his book is quite remarkable and will give you an idea of exactly why I have such a high opinion of him and it will also shed some light as to why he was/is so despised in the Senate (though they did give him a round of applause when he returned after his run for the presidency).

Nope he is no friend of the establishment and though I wish he would have taken the oval office, I truly think had Trump appointed him as his VP they would have formed an unstoppable team. Heads would still be spinning.  We'll never know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2019, 12:57:00 am »
No, I don't think Cruz would stage the scene to jump in; IMHO, not in his character.  His abilities as a Constitutional lawyer have already earned him a reputation; he wrote the amicus briefs for D.C. v. Heller.  As solicitor general of TX he took on W. Bush and prevailed and that is why the Bush's can't stand him.

If you get a chance, read his book "A Time for Truth". Seriously, I stayed up most of one night to finish it and I couldn't put it down.  I know I like the guy and all, but what he reveals in his book is quite remarkable and will give you an idea of exactly why I have such a high opinion of him and it will also shed some light as to why he was/is so despised in the Senate (though they did give him a round of applause when he returned after his run for the presidency).

Nope he is no friend of the establishment and though I wish he would have taken the oval office, I truly think had Trump appointed him as his VP they would have formed an unstoppable team. Heads would still be spinning.  We'll never know.

@libertybele

You may well be right,and I may be wrong. You obviously know more about Cruz than I do. The most "important" thing I know is that there is something about him that gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is or why it happens,but there it is.

My life experience has taught me to pay attention to things like that.

Online libertybele

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2019, 01:01:27 am »
@libertybele

You may well be right,and I may be wrong. You obviously know more about Cruz than I do. The most "important" thing I know is that there is something about him that gives me the creeps. I don't know what it is or why it happens,but there it is.

My life experience has taught me to pay attention to things like that.

Always listen to your gut.  Doing so has saved me more than once.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2019, 01:22:11 pm »
Me too!

I was a Cruz supporter and didn't vote for Trump in part because of how he lied about Cruz and his family. Cruz would be a great POTUS, or SCOTUS judge.
Ditto....

I still like Cruz, but really don't feel he's electable.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2019, 03:52:07 pm »
What's not to love? 

You got that right.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-