Author Topic: House Dems Report AGAIN Misquotes Trump On Article II  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

House Dems Report AGAIN Misquotes Trump On Article II
« on: December 19, 2019, 06:03:58 pm »

House Dems Report AGAIN Misquotes Trump On Article II

Chris Donaldson

Posted December 18, 2019

Once again, House Democrats have been caught red-handed deliberately making up stuff about President Trump.

In an effort to bamboozle the public and to bolster their shoddy case for impeachment, the House Judiciary Committee altered a clip of Trump's comments to make it seem as though he fancies himself as a dictator.

In the fake comments presented before last week's Judiciary Committee hearing, the doctored clip was bolstered by Speaker Nancy Pelosi:

"The president’s actions have seriously violated the Constitution, especially when he says and acts upon the belief ‘Article II says I can do whatever I want.’ No. His wrongdoing strikes at the very heart of our Constitution."

https://trendingpolitics.com/house-dems-report-again-misquotes-trump-on-article-ii/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: House Dems Report AGAIN Misquotes Trump On Article II
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 06:21:17 pm »
Whoopsie.  I guess the impeachments don't count then.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 06:36:31 pm »
So, the 220 (or so) rats never took the time to research any of the diatribe they were being fed, just yelled for more...So who did Hoyer and Schiff say they represented again?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 06:40:28 pm »
So, the 220 (or so) rats never took the time to research any of the diatribe they were being fed, just yelled for more...

It's almost like Trumpism is spreading.