Author Topic: Levin: McConnell Should End Pelosi’s Obstruction, Immediately Nullify Impeachment  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Levin: McConnell Should End Pelosi’s Obstruction, Immediately Nullify Impeachment

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
December 19, 2019 10:17 AM ET
Font Size:

Conservative radio host Mark Levin said Thursday that Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should immediately nullify impeachment.

Levin spoke out in a Thursday Facebook post after the U.S. House of Representatives voted to impeach President Donald Trump Wednesday night. Levin discussed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s “brazen unconstitutional act” of “unilaterally sitting on the impeachment” and laid out a plan for McConnell to immediately nullify impeachment.

“Here’s what Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans must do in response,” Levin wrote. “The Senate has the sole power under the Constitution to adjudicate an impeachment. Therefore, Pelosi is attempting to obstruct the Senate’s power to act on its constitutional authority.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/19/levin-mcconnell-pelosi-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 :yowsa: Mark Levin is EXACTLY right about this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

:yowsa: Mark Levin is EXACTLY right about this!

If they are going to do this they should wait about two weeks. The Rats can complain all they want then, but they had plenty of time to send over their garbage.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Something I posted in another thread:

The Christmas recess is about to begin.
This means that the House/Senate won't reconvene until just after January 1, is that correct?

If that's the case, not much can be done by the Pubbies right now, but perhaps it's best to just "let this stew" for the next two weeks, in the minds of the voters as well. Perhaps it will make for some interesting "town halls" between the democrat-communist representatives and their constituents.

As soon as the Senate reconvenes, Mr. McConnell ought to call for some kind of vote by the entire Senate, to wit:
Set a cutoff date (give the House 2 days) to deliver the articles of impeachment, or an immediate vote will be called to either convict or acquit based on "the evidence presented" at that time.

And then... do it.