Author Topic: 'Lot of issues': Former Obama doctor says Biden is 'not a healthy guy’  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Lot of issues': Former Obama doctor says Biden is 'not a healthy guy’
by Kimberly Leonard
 & Joseph Simonson
 | December 19, 2019 12:01 AM

Former President Barack Obama’s once-longtime doctor said the medical records Joe Biden’s campaign disclosed are concerning and incomplete.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” Dr. David Scheiner, who was Obama's personal physician for the 22 years before he became president, concluded after reading the records. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn't say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won't have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there.”

A three-page letter from Biden’s physician concluded the former vice president is a “healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old” that is fit to be president. But the letter also revealed Biden receives treatment for an irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol and that he deals with acid reflux and seasonal allergies. It noted his already known history of aneurysms and that he took blood thinners.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lot-of-issues-former-obama-doctor-says-biden-is-not-a-healthy-guy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey Joe, here's another endorsement from you pal, Barry
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

He's probably correct about Joe - especially in light of the aneurysms -  but it really is off-putting for various medical (or psychological) professionals to weigh in on someone they haven't actually examined.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
“He’s not a healthy guy,” Dr. David Scheiner, who was Obama's personal physician for the 22 years before he became president, concluded after reading the records. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn't say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won't have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there.”

Very interesting.

Not that there are issues with Mr. Biden's health (we all know that).

But that the good doctor would issue such a statement at all...

Offline dfwgator

Just as it's ridiculous to speculate about Trump's health, this is equally ridiculous.