Author Topic: Unconfirmed report: Trump plan sees 3-way peace deal between Israel, PLO, Hamas  (Read 418 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Report on 'New Palestine' sharply contradicts US positions
Unconfirmed report: Trump plan sees 3-way peace deal between Israel, PLO, Hamas
Lebanese outlet claims deal would see Israel keep settlements, Palestinians get Jerusalem share, Saudis gain Temple Mount role, Egypt give land for Gaza
By TOI staff
17 December 2019, 1:33 am  18

Claiming to have obtained a copy of the Trump administration’s long-awaited peace deal, a Lebanese TV station asserted Monday that the US plan envisions a tripartite agreement providing for Palestinian statehood to be signed by Israel, the West Bank-based Palestine Liberation Organization and the Hamas terrorist group that rules the Gaza Strip.

The report by the pro-Hezbollah Al-Mayadeen features details that starkly contradict the limited information the administration has released about the plan, and that stand at sharp odds with known US and Israeli positions, casting considerable doubt on the credibility of the report.

The report claimed the United States would end its economic support for Israel if the Jewish state rejects the deal, which reportedly provides for establishing a Palestinian state in Gaza and parts of the West Bank to be called “New Palestine.” The same was said for the Palestinians, though if the Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror groups balk, and the PLO accepts, it would distinguish between the Ramallah leadership and the terrorist organizations...……..

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-trump-plan-envisages-three-way-peace-deal-between-israel-plo-and-hamas/

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Are you following this closely @Chosen Daughter .  I'm no world traveler, but I thought Jared put out a plan 6 months ago.  Is this still the same plan?

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Are you following this closely @Chosen Daughter .  I'm no world traveler, but I thought Jared put out a plan 6 months ago.  Is this still the same plan?

I laugh every time I see his name mentioned in this manner.

Its fascinating to note the things that are now deemed acceptable.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Absalom

Why of course this is certainly do-able, ain't it???
Almost a certainty w/Jared handling the details!!!!
Shortly Trumpet will be announcing it's a done deal,
so listen up.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I ran across it on a Christian website first.  Then I went to the Israel site.  The U.S. is denying it, but I think that it is probably true.  If so they are preparing the path for Saudi Arabia to take their role in Third Temple building.  The Third Temple is not going to be Jewish.  It is going to be a world government interfaith "temple".  Prophesy watchers I am sure will be tracking this closely.  There is a lot happening in Israel.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I ran across it on a Christian website first.  Then I went to the Israel site.  The U.S. is denying it, but I think that it is probably true.  If so they are preparing the path for Saudi Arabia to take their role in Third Temple building.  The Third Temple is not going to be Jewish.  It is going to be a world government interfaith "temple".  Prophesy watchers I am sure will be tracking this closely.  There is a lot happening in Israel.

@Chosen Daughter
Thanx for the reply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Not a chance.
Nor should there be.

Offline EdinVA

Only if it involves copious amounts of glass....