Author Topic: South Park Mall Shooting Investigated in San Antonio: Police  (Read 588 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
South Park Mall Shooting Investigated in San Antonio: Police
« on: December 19, 2019, 03:55:51 am »
These breaking news services pick up so many "emergencies", there was one in Fort Polk Iowa earlier today at the National Guard Armory, apparently, this happened tonight, sounds pretty severe. I hope no one got killed, 2 in critical, that's bad. Shot when they stepped out of the mall? Shooter on the loose?

Heavy.com.

South Park Mall Shooting Investigated in San Antonio: Police

t least three people were shot at South Park Mall in San Antonio, Texas, local journalists are reporting in an unfolding situation. Frantic people took to social media. “Ugh!!!! 😢😢😢😢😭😭😭 my son can not get out and is locked down!!” wrote one mother on Twitter. You can see photos and videos from the scene throughout this article.

Police confirmed there was a shooting, writing on their Twitter page: “Officers are at South Park Mall at 2310 SW Military Dr. investigating a shooting. Please stay away from this area as officers investigate.” Here’s the first tweet on the matter from San Antonio PD. It’s all the detail they’ve provided so far.

San Antonio PD @SATXPolice

Officers are at South Park Mall at 2310 SW Military Dr. investigating a shooting. Please stay away from this area as officers investigate.
9:16 PM - Dec 18, 2019

Police did not provide a number of victims, but local journalists are reporting that three or four people might have been shot at the mall, and the shooter is at large. KENS 5 anchor Deborah Knapp reported, “3 people shot as they stepped outside of Southpark Mall. 2 in critical condition.” ...

Read more at: https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/south-park-mall-shooting-active-shooter-san-antonio/

The SAPD tweet is only from the last hour apparently. 9:16.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 03:58:45 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: South Park Mall Shooting Investigated in San Antonio: Police
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 07:01:18 am »
“The most critical one was shot in the abdomen, but he is in stable condition,” McManus said.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Several-injured-in-shooting-at-South-Park-Mall-14917513.php

FTR, For the record, it appears all 3 or 4 shot are in stable condition.

Some reports I've read suggests to me, this could be domestic, could be targeted and there could be 2 or even 3 shooters.

There were three shooters, with five suspects in the vehicle overall, the chief said.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 07:02:20 am by TomSea »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 12:15:22 pm »
bkmk

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 02:07:03 pm »
...   The incident occurred shortly before 9 p.m. in the entranceway of the South Park Mall on the city's southwest side, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

The victims -- three men and a woman -- were apparently leaving the mall when three of the suspects got out of a black Dodge Charger with guns and opened fire at them. The suspects jumped back into the car and all five drove off together. They are still at large, police said. ...More
The police are searching for five suspects, but I have yet to find a description of the fellas. I actually saw Twitter twits trying to blame Trump for this. I know TDS is pretty bad, but that's the lamest take ever.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 02:28:28 pm »
They should be looking for a  suspect named "Eric Cartman".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 02:30:26 pm »
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 02:43:48 pm »

Kenny was among the victims?

More seriously, no news on the identity of the suspects or possible motives. Three dudes jumping out of a Charger and shooting up a bunch of people sounds gang-ish to me, but my speculation and $5 will get you a latte' and change at Starchucks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.