Author Topic: Remain in Mexico Demonstrates Lack of Legit Asylum Claims  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

Remain in Mexico Demonstrates Lack of Legit Asylum Claims
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:15:09 pm »

Published: 
Tue, Dec 17th 2019 @ 10:53 am EST

A fraction of the asylum seekers required to wait in Mexico have qualified for protected status in the U.S. under the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols program. Migrant Protection Protocols, a program popularly known as “Remain in Mexico,” requires tens of thousands of asylum seekers to wait south of the border while their claims are processed in the U.S. court system. Many of them wait in hopes of entering the interior of the country; however, the overwhelming majority of them don’t meet the standards, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Sunday.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/remain-mexico-demonstrates-lack-legit-asylum-claims

Offline libertybele

Re: Remain in Mexico Demonstrates Lack of Legit Asylum Claims
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 07:00:25 pm »

Published: 
Tue, Dec 17th 2019 @ 10:53 am EST

A fraction of the asylum seekers required to wait in Mexico have qualified for protected status in the U.S. under the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols program. Migrant Protection Protocols, a program popularly known as “Remain in Mexico,” requires tens of thousands of asylum seekers to wait south of the border while their claims are processed in the U.S. court system. Many of them wait in hopes of entering the interior of the country; however, the overwhelming majority of them don’t meet the standards, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Sunday.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/remain-mexico-demonstrates-lack-legit-asylum-claims

So what then happens to them?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 08:33:47 pm »

Well, disappearing into so random US city will be less easy. That's a good thing. Going home and helping de-Hell-hole-ize that home would be really good, but ....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 09:10:30 pm »

I watched Nightline last night...something I never do (it reminded me why I don't). Never hurts to see what the other side is selling.

It focused on Matamororos that evidently has a huge migrant settlement...and of course a human interest story.

The inference was that all these people were disappearing due to human traffikers. In addition to rampant disease and infection. Cucinelli appeared with a liberal interviewer and didn't cut her any slack. His most pointed comment was..."They can go anywhere in Mexico they choose to with a work permit."  There really wasn't a good response from the interviewer.

The human interest story was a pregnant woman, her husband and another child. To me, their story didn't constitute an asylum situation. But they made it thru the courts to her sisters in Ill. She'll have the baby here...you know the rest.

Although I have sympathy for these folks, as I do all in the world that have crappy situations...this country can't take everybody in the world. And I don't need to watch that show before I try to go to sleep..lol.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 12:19:47 am »

I watched Nightline last night...something I never do (it reminded me why I don't). Never hurts to see what the other side is selling.

It focused on Matamororos that evidently has a huge migrant settlement...and of course a human interest story.

The inference was that all these people were disappearing due to human traffikers. In addition to rampant disease and infection. Cucinelli appeared with a liberal interviewer and didn't cut her any slack. His most pointed comment was..."They can go anywhere in Mexico they choose to with a work permit."  There really wasn't a good response from the interviewer.

The human interest story was a pregnant woman, her husband and another child. To me, their story didn't constitute an asylum situation. But they made it thru the courts to her sisters in Ill. She'll have the baby here...you know the rest.

Although I have sympathy for these folks, as I do all in the world that have crappy situations...this country can't take everybody in the world. And I don't need to watch that show before I try to go to sleep..lol.

I know that the focus is on 'impeachment' ... but IMHO this IS the other story.  Hundreds of thousands have come across our borders illegally, some will be granted asylum and eligible to vote by the 2024 election. When the DEMS are seated in the oval office because of this influx of illegals which will significantly change the demographics of this country; it is game over.  There is no way mathematically that the GOP will be seated again.  Just not going to happen.

Meanwhile, there has been an ongoing attempt by the left to derail this presidency and his administration and they will wind up blaming Trump and the GOP for the demise of our Republic.

I hope I am dead wrong.