Author Topic: Migrant Woman Let Smugglers Rape Her to Protect Daughter, Says Border Patrol Chief  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

Migrant Woman Let Smugglers Rape Her to Protect Daughter, Says Border Patrol Chief

Dec. 17, 2019
    Bob Price

EAGLE PASS, Texas — Del Rio Sector Division Chief of Operations Randy Clark discussed the treatment of migrants by cartel-connected human smugglers. The chief recalled an incident where a recently apprehended migrant woman said she let smugglers rape her to protect her daughter.

During a recent roundtable discussion between Del Rio Sector officials and Breitbart News, Chief Clark recalled an incident where a migrant woman told him she allowed her smugglers to rape her.

“I remember one lady saying, ‘I let them. I let them because I know they’re [human smugglers] going to do it and I didn’t want them to get my daughter,'” Clark said. “Those stories are out there. We know it’s part of the border life and it’s horrible.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/12/17/exclusive-video-migrant-woman-let-smugglers-rape-her-to-protect-daughter-says-border-patrol-chief/

Fixed the url - PeteS in CA
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 05:53:59 pm by PeteS in CA »