Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump  (Read 6177 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: LIVE THREAD: The Impeachment of President Donald Trump
« Reply #425 on: December 19, 2019, 02:31:48 am »
I don't like Trump at all but this is a sham and will hopefully come to haunt the Democrats for a long, long time.

I've grown to actually like President Trump (for the most part) and I especially admire his tenacity and backbone along with his ability to connect with people.

I certainly hope that this bites the DEMS in their behinds too, but I'm not holding my breath.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #426 on: December 19, 2019, 02:34:06 am »
Trump ought to file suit on every dang house democrap for Defamation of Character.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #427 on: December 19, 2019, 02:34:58 am »
Out of curiosity are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?
Woodrow Wilson comes to mind, just for openers.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2019, 02:38:31 am »
Woodrow Wilson comes to mind, just for openers.

Agree.

He was, however, very genteel and presidential.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #429 on: December 19, 2019, 02:46:47 am »
Trump ought to file suit on every dang house democrap for Defamation of Character.
There has been talk of taking it to the Supreme Court for Constitutionality ruling.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #430 on: December 19, 2019, 02:46:58 am »
Agree.

He was, however, very genteel and presidential.

Wilson is the worst President we ever had. The damage he did was incalculable.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2019, 02:47:18 am »
???? Um .... I'm not the one who stated that his 'character' was an impeachable offense.  Go back and read my posts.  Quite the opposite.
Why gripe at me?

Did I direct anything on this thread to you?

Go back and reread my posts.

Then go complain to someone else.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2019, 02:49:07 am »

The closest thing to a Marxist we have seen in the White House. Until Barry Obama.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #433 on: December 19, 2019, 02:52:17 am »

The closest thing to a Marxist we have seen in the White House. Until Barry Obama.

And by far the most racist. His treatment of black soldiers who fought for this country was a disgrace.  In a war, that we never should have gotten involved in in the first place.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 02:53:17 am by dfwgator »

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #434 on: December 19, 2019, 02:59:20 am »
Wilson is the worst President we ever had.
Except, of course, for most of the others. ;)

(Emphasis on "most.")

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #435 on: December 19, 2019, 03:02:15 am »

The first real leader we ever had. Of the deep state.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #436 on: December 19, 2019, 03:04:24 am »

Second worst IMHO @dfwgator but I agree that the amount of damage he did is incalculable!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #437 on: December 19, 2019, 03:17:58 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #439 on: December 19, 2019, 03:30:06 am »
Ok, so his behavior then, is an impeachable offense??  Is his behavior 'guilty' of high crimes and misdemeanors?  The Constitution clearly defines the parameters of impeachment.  Out of curiosity are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?
@libertybele

You said, "are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?"
I say: From the time I began evaluating human behavior, Trump is the only one I believe should not be president. 

You said,  "Ok, so his behavior then, is an impeachable offense??"
I say: No, his behavior is not an impeachable offense, but I do think he should be removed by utilizing the 25th Amendment. 

We were discussing why I think he should not be president and I said his behavior tells me and other mental health workers, he should not be president.  I thought you would like to know how we evaluate behavior and suggested that book will tell you.  Perhaps we are done discussing this.  I can tell you by PM how to get the book if you want it. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #440 on: December 19, 2019, 03:31:02 am »
@libertybele

If you want to know how we evaluate Trump's behavior, read "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", by 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts.  I evaluated human behavior for over 20 years.  If I see the same behavior over and over and over, I know how to evaluate that, just as these did in the book.  We evaluate his behavior as a human being, not as the president.  When people say we hate Trump, they don't understand we are evaluating behavior that fits in certain categories.  His behavior is out there every day - we see it over and over for years and know what it tells us.
Get over yourself already.  I play tennis with a psychiatrist who calls himself Nancy, his alter ego I suppose, when he misses a shot.  He's nuts....  And this group says Trump has issues?...lololololololol

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #441 on: December 19, 2019, 03:39:36 am »
@TomSea

Thanks for your comment #411.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #442 on: December 19, 2019, 03:48:28 am »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #443 on: December 19, 2019, 03:55:12 am »
I know...for the longest time there was 1 Repub in the Yay column...

Kinda like Election Day 2000 when for the longest time they had Gore winning Florida.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #444 on: December 19, 2019, 04:03:10 am »
@libertybele

You said, "are there any past presidents of the U.S. that you would evaluate as dangerous?"
I say: From the time I began evaluating human behavior, Trump is the only one I believe should not be president. 

You said,  "Ok, so his behavior then, is an impeachable offense??"
I say: No, his behavior is not an impeachable offense, but I do think he should be removed by utilizing the 25th Amendment. 

We were discussing why I think he should not be president and I said his behavior tells me and other mental health workers, he should not be president.  I thought you would like to know how we evaluate behavior and suggested that book will tell you.  Perhaps we are done discussing this.  I can tell you by PM how to get the book if you want it.

Ok. His behavior is not an impeachable offense and on that we agree.  Utilizing the 25th Amendment?  Again, a group of people getting together judging whether or not he should be President (I'm assuming that's what you meant) and then removing him from office because they don't like him.  Again, he has committed no crime. 

It's bad enough that we have a Congress that has impeached a President because their candidate didn't win, and now you think it's ok to remove someone from office based on an assessment of watching their behavior? 

Wow. I have no more words.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #445 on: December 19, 2019, 04:04:07 am »
Tarini Parti
@tparti
·
5m
Gabbard says in a statement that voting present was a way to “make a stand for the center.”

I never pictured her as a coward but coward she is...

Voting 'Present' is effectively the same as voting 'No'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #446 on: December 19, 2019, 04:04:37 am »
Voting 'Present' is effectively the same as voting 'No'.

Then why didn't she vote 'no'?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #447 on: December 19, 2019, 04:12:15 am »

That's where the "coward" part comes in.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #448 on: December 19, 2019, 04:18:14 am »

I'm not disagreeing with what has been said regarding her lack of fortitude.  Just simply pointing out that a 'present' vote, or even a non-vote by anyone present effectively counts as a 'no'.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #449 on: December 19, 2019, 04:25:36 am »
I'm not disagreeing with what has been said regarding her lack of fortitude.  Just simply pointing out that a 'present' vote, or even a non-vote by anyone present effectively counts as a 'no'.
It counts more as abstaining, I think.