Author Topic: Naval Air Station Corpus Christi lockdown: A suspect is in custody, officials say  (Read 445 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Naval Air Station Corpus Christi lockdown: A suspect is in custody, officials say
By Eric Levenson, CNN 20 mins ago

The Naval Air Station Corpus Christi was placed on lockdown and a suspect was taken into custody on Wednesday morning, NAS Corpus Christi said on Facebook.

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Shelter in place. Base on lockdown," the Navy station, based in Corpus Christi, Texas, said. "We have a suspect in custody. We will lift lockdown when we've ensured the scene is safe."

Developing:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/naval-air-station-corpus-christi-lockdown-a-suspect-is-in-custody-officials-say/ar-AAK1csg

Anyone hear about this? I tried to make sure there are no threads on it already.

This can go in military or Texas but as of now, it seems like a national newstory. It may be one of those stories that don't play out big.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 02:58:26 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anyone hear about this? I tried to make sure there are no threads on it already.

This can go in military or Texas but as of now, it seems like a national newstory. It may be one of those stories that don't play out big.

Just heard a small blurb on Fox....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea

Tom, I know Corpus Christi - my deceased husband's family lives there.
I have a friend there who had an interesting job.  He worked for a company that had a contract with that Naval base.  My friend's job was to defeat the electronic security of the base.  He wrote code to defeat their security.  When he succeeded, he then fixed their security against that code.   He now works at the university there teaching physics. 

I will check the web for more information about your post.