Author Topic: India could pass controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims  (Read 367 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
India could pass controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims
By Helen Regan, Swati Gupta and Omar Khan, CNN
Updated 7:04 AM ET, Wed December 11, 2019

(CNN)India could be set to pass a bill that would give Indian citizenship to immigrants from three neighboring countries -- but not if they are Muslim.

The controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAB) would fast-track citizenship for religious minorities, including Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians, from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Opposition parties say the proposed law is unconstitutional as it bases citizenship on a person's religion and would further marginalize India's 200-million strong Muslim community.

Read more at: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/11/asia/india-citizenship-amendment-bill-intl-hnk/index.html

Excuse me for saying this, often when we think of birth rates and things, we might think of "people of color" breeding like rabbits. I don't want to say anything untoward... but the truth is, at least in India, the birth rates of Hindu-type peoples lags the Muslims in that. So, perhaps, this phenomenon will get some attention as it is said at times, this is how areas will be conquered, to out breed the locals (Which of course many of us already know).

Offline skeeter

Re: India could pass controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 02:26:48 pm »
Excuse me for saying this, often when we think of birth rates and things, we might think of "people of color" breeding like rabbits. I don't want to say anything untoward... but the truth is, at least in India, the birth rates of Hindu-type peoples lags the Muslims in that. So, perhaps, this phenomenon will get some attention as it is said at times, this is how areas will be conquered, to out breed the locals (Which of course many of us already know).

It is considered poor form to express any concern over what Islam openly encourages its adherents to do, unfortunately.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: India could pass controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 11:00:10 pm »
"India could pass controversial citizenship bill that excludes Muslims"

India does it right.

They have enough firsthand experience "with islam" to know why they don't want it in their country.

Good for them!