Author Topic: Gary Sinise Takes 1,000+ Gold Star Kids to Disney World  (Read 455 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Gary Sinise Takes 1,000+ Gold Star Kids to Disney World
« on: December 10, 2019, 08:56:49 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/gary-sinise-takes-1000-gold-star-kids-to-disney-world/

Gary Sinise Takes 1,000+ Gold Star Kids to Disney World

Actor Gary Sinise, who pretty much devotes his non-working hours to taking care of veterans and their families, has helped do it again.

In conjunction with American Airlines, Sinise's foundation flew more than 1,000 family members of deceased servicemen and women on a five-day, all-expenses-paid vacation to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. As the Foundation puts it, "the holidays can be especially challenging for grieving families," which is why they're providing "a therapeutic retreat with a blend of fun and inspiring programs."

blij26  :da man:

:bullie pirate: Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life .......
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Gary Sinise Takes 1,000+ Gold Star Kids to Disney World
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 11:00:03 pm »
Gary Sinise is one hell of a guy for all he does for our military and their families, God Bless him!

Lt. Dan Da man!

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 11:27:08 pm »
After reading all day about celebrities shoving junk up their noses, getting into auto accidents, cheating on their spouses and just in general having nothing else to do but behave badly, it is refreshing to see one celebrity doing something positive for others.

But then again, this sort of thing is normal for Mr. Sinise.  It's what he does.  And I believe he is truly blessed as a result. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 12:57:15 am »
I love Lt. Dan!  Kudos, you dear man!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2019, 01:36:17 am »
What a nice thing to do. I needed a nice story today
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️