Author Topic: Marianne Williamson falls for fake news story claiming Trump pardoned Charles Manson  (Read 718 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 ****slapping

Kooky fringe Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson apparently got duped by a fake news article Monday when she claimed that President Trump had pardoned dead cult leader Charles Manson.

“There is something deeply sinister about Trump pardoning Charles Manson, even posthumously. Dog whistles of the very worst possible kind,” the also-ran tweeted at 12:53 a.m.

Except that didn’t actually happen — and netizens were quick to point out Williamson’s blunder.

“This never happened, you nut,” one user responded.

“Is this something you deciphered at the Vortex in Sedona?” chided another, referring to the self-help author’s fascination with spiritualist mumbo-jumbo.

An article claiming Trump pardoned the swastika-foreheaded fiend appeared on satire website moronmajority.com on Nov. 16 and was picked up by lefty blog site Daily Kos — leading some Twitter users to speculate that Williamson saw the article but failed to practice a little self-reflection before smashing the tweet button.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/marianne-williamson-falls-for-fake-news-story-claiming-trump-pardoned-charles-manson/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Kooky fringe Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson apparently got duped by a fake news article Monday when she claimed that President Trump had pardoned dead cult leader Charles Manson.

I take exception to that statement.  This lady isn't dim fringe....  She's the norm.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

For a while she seemed the least crazy among the Dem candidates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

I don't think this lady is abinornal. I've read about lots of pols falling for fake news.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't think this lady is abinornal. I've read about lots of pols falling for fake news.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

I hear he also pardoned John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

I hear he also pardoned John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.

But not Jack Ruby? Orange Man Bad!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's your Loooove now, Marianne?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hilarious.  Is it wrong that I want to see her elected President even more now?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hilarious.  Is it wrong that I want to see her elected President even more now?

We could do worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We could do worse.
Agreed.  Further I'll declare OJ Simpson, Caitlyn Jenner, Ben Kingsley would be worse Presidents.  I know Ben Kingsley isn't an natural born American but someone should say it anyways.