Author Topic: Giuliani Shocked AT&T Turned Over Phone Records  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani Shocked AT&T Turned Over Phone Records
« on: December 09, 2019, 06:22:54 pm »
Todd Beamon    |   Monday, 09 December 2019 12:39 PM

Rudy Giuliani told "War Room: Impeachment" on Newsmax TV Monday that he was shocked that AT&T turned over his telephone records, including information on his calls with President Trump,  to Adam Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee.

The AT&T records were used for the committee’s impeachment report and Giuliani said they were shared without the President’s knowledge or permission.

"I would think they would've" asked, Giuliani, the former two-term New York City mayor, told "War Room" co-hosts Steve Bannon, Jason Miller and Raheem Kassam. The trio were joined by Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy.

“Everybody in America knows that I'm the president's lawyer,” Giuliani said. "And any intelligent person in America has heard of the attorney-client privilege.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/giuliani-at-t-telephone-calls/2019/12/09/id/945134/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Giuliani Shocked AT&T Turned Over Phone Records
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 06:33:49 pm »
Someone at A T & T fell for an all "official" looking Congressional letterhead, with a subpoenaed records request? 

Schiffty bluff, if you ask me.

Wonder if an attorney-client privilege infraction is in order?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 08:12:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 08:10:46 pm »
Someone at A T & T fell for an all "official" looking Congressional letterhead, with a subpoenaed records request? 

Wonder if a attorney-client privilege infraction is in order?

Sure it is in order...if one can find a controlling legal authority.  I don't think there is one.  Schitt will use the Al Gore defense.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 05:37:29 am »

@catfish1957

Seems unlikely to me. Any such legal document,including a fake one,would have to be ran past AT&T's legal department,and they would have a copy of it and would have certainly verified it was real.

Could be some unnamed person at AT&T just took it upon themselves to turn over the phone records with no subpoena,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 09:39:02 am »
@catfish1957

Seems unlikely to me. Any such legal document,including a fake one,would have to be ran past AT&T's legal department,and they would have a copy of it and would have certainly verified it was real.

Could be some unnamed person at AT&T just took it upon themselves to turn over the phone records with no subpoena,though.

My money is on what you surmise too Sneakypete... someone liberal was more than happy to do this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....